Pharaoh

(F/n pov)

Well at least today is over, and thankfully 'borrowing' the teacher's homework key and taking a picture of it really makes my day simple. But just when I thought the day was over, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Alya with a excited face.

Alya: Omg F/n! Lokk what I found!

She said pulling out our class history book.

F/n: A book?... My what a incredible discovery you found, go ahead and open it so you can discover what words are.

Alya: It's not just a book, look!

She said as she pulled out her phone. On the phone it had a video of Marrinette hanging on as a helicopter has her yoyo, dropping her book by accident.

F/n: So you think she is one of our classmates? Also no offense, but you might not want to get to close to the camera. It kinda freaks me out a bit.

Alya: Ah come on, the evidence is right here. And I wouldn't need to if someone was to be my camera man.

F/n: Yet I'm sure their is more conclusive evidence that she she is someone we know, like skin color, eyes, hair style, or even jaw structure. Plus you know I won't do it for real.

Marrientte: Hey!

Marrientte said as she came running at us, running out of breath the moment she reached us.

F/n: What's up?

Marrientte: So uh, you  guys wanna go to the museum?

Alya: Why?

Marrientte: Well uh, you see, I manage to find something about lady-bug at the Pharon's exhibit.

F/n: *Raised eyebrow* Really?

Marrientte: Yup.

Alya: And you know this how?

Marrientte: W-well I saw it with my own eyes.

F/n:... Eh alright I got nothing better to do. how about you, Alya.

Alya: Eh, not really. Besides this will give me time to think of possible suspects of who Lady-bug is.

(Time-skip brought to you by chibi F/n seeing how dense the people of Paris are.)

We soon arrived at the museum where various riches historical artifacts that could make any thief interested in robbing this place.

Alya: You sure do seem to like looking at everything here.

F/n: Oh!? Well to be honest I don't really see any of these things back in Kentucky.

Alya: Right. Let me guess, KFC.

F/n: First of all racist, second off, I don't like KFC. Their to nasty in my opinion. And third, last time I checked I thought I told you I like The king.

Alya: Fair enough. Still you might want to keep your mouth closed, otherwise flies will be flying right in that mouth of yours.

Note to self, keep the thrill to myself. We soon went to the exhibit, where we saw a bunch of coffins, statues and... hello.

 hello