Guitar villain

(F/n pov)

Well now, never thought I'd be here in Chloe's hotel as my civilian form. Especially with Jagged Stone and Bob Roth here. Especially since he wants to make his son to work with Jagged. Or at the vey least try to turn him into a perfume ad.

F/n: Remind why he is here again?

I asked as Jagged's agent Penny whispered into my ear.

Penny: *Whisper* He's pulling what strings he has left to get back into production.

F/n: *Whisper* If you ask me he stay retired.

Penny: *Whisper* Your not the only one, but he did help Jagged get into the spot light. So while he did try to steal your groups work, just try to get along with him.

F/n: *Whisper* ...Just remember our deal.

I said going sitting down on nearby chair as the snake soon arrived to talk to me.

Bob: You know kid you really got some talent.

F/n: Enough of it for you to steal for it for talentless son yes.

Bob: *cough* Well yes, but I feel as though you could probably go-

F/n: Not interested.

I said as I plug in my headphones into my mp3 and just listened to some "Like a Storm" while painting a orange and red roses on my guitar. It wasn't long until Jagged was arguing with Bob Roth as he then goes thru his visual crowd surfing as he soon lands right beside on his gator. This soon resulted in an argument which Bob left with a note in his hand as Jagged took a seat next to me. 

Jagged: Adding flair to your guitar?

F/n: Just a rose for a girl I'm thinking about.

Jagged: Aw seems like you got yourself a mate.

F/n: Hmm, maybe.

Jagged: So... question how are Luka and Juleka doing?

F/n: Pretty good. Juleka has a girlfriend and Luka has an eye on that Marinette girl.

Jagged: Ah... thanks for telling me.

F/n: I figured a father would want to know how his children are doing.

I said which shocked him.

F/n: I could tell from the way you talked to Mrs. Anarchy and some physical features. I won't pry or say anything, but I'll just say this. Eventually they will ask and look, and they will react differently depending on how hey find out.

Jagged: Something like that... is never easy. 

F/n: Neither is facing it later. In the end it's your choice.

I said as continued adding the rose to my guitar in which Jagged decided to talk about.

Jagged: Hmm an orange rose. Usually a symbol for passion or excitement, sounds like she sparks your interest.

F/n: Which is why I requested the song. After all she easily raises the stakes when she wants, even if it breaks the rules. 

Jagged: A song that speaks about passion... Alright I have song for her.

(timeskip brought to you by chibi F/n rocking out and hanging out, that's what he's all about.)

It wasn't long until Marinette arrive with a cd cover which looked like a perfume ad. 

F/n: Let me guess, Bob said it was for "rebranding"

Marinette: Y-yeah.

F/n: You know Jagged's taste as well as I do. And you honestly trust-.