Reminiscer

F/n pov

Ah the beautiful day that is Saturday, where I can kick back and relax playing some classic games. Let's see Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Dexter, pokemon,  Metroid, metal gear solid 1-3 , army men, sonic, mario, gun, freedom fighter, Banjo Kazooie, conquers bad fur day, theirs just so much to chose. 

F/n: Hmm... Ah of course.

I said as I pull out my favorite out of all of them. Filthy Raccoon and thingus Raccamagoocus 1-3 and peas in time . Man these games bring back a lot of memories, because it always felt right playing these games From it's simple sneaking mechanics to it's story telling and likable characters. Hopefully one day, I can see a fulfilling ending to this beloved game.  If not, well at least I still have some good memories from this franchise. But then I soon hear the phone I have ringing on my table where I lay my cane. I soon look to see it was... her.

3rd pov

F/n: *Sigh* Hello.

Blah blah blah

F/n: Uh huh.

Blah blah blah

F/n: Look I'm doing well in school, and I already got a letter to expand  my time at the school. Just as I'm sure you did if you ever checked the mail.

Blah blah blah!

F/n: I'm sorry shouldn't you be going back to bed and stay in it like you usually do, or are you just trying to find someone to scream at. 

Blah! Blah Blah Blah!

F/n soon hanged up and threw the phone toward his bed and put his game in the bulky console.

F/n: yeah I definitely need this right now, don't want to be Hawkmoth's new toy today.

He said as he begins playing his game when he soon hears screams from outside.

F/n: *deep breath* You know what, seems like a good time to take care of this frustration.  

He said as he grabbed his crane from his desk and changed into his costume, all in a faster time then usual.

F/n: Thank you Matthew de la Coopeur, your slow time ability has save me time and possibly some of Paris.

He said as he jumped out of his window and used his grappling hook to launch himself to the source of the sound. He soon arrives to the source of the sound as he looks at the scene with a gasp expression. Soon Marrientte and Adrian arrive to scene looking at F/n.

Marrinette: Um, h/n are you-?

F/n: Shh...let me enjoy this.

He said as Adrian looks at his face that had pure joy in in it. When Adrian looked down, Adrian's face was filled with joy as. Marrinette soon looked down to see...

 Marrinette soon looked down to see