Desperada

(F/n pov)

So resorting to giving the wrong address to hang out with Adrian, keep this up and Marinette might accuse Kagami of lying.

F/n: So how have things been going for you two?

Adrian: Things have going fine actually. Kagami has been finding way for me to get out of my father's shadow.

F/n: Well that's some good news. Although I'm not sure it's wise to do it so often, after all your father is not an idiot when it comes to your safety. And when someone finds out about being fooled, their usually ticked off.

Kagami: Well it's a good thing we got someone looking for us, to vouch for our stories.

F/n: True, just keep them simple. Otherwise someone is going to put two and two real fast.

Kagami nodded as we got out of the car and headed to the boat where I could hear the guitar strings being strung and the sound of music filling the air. When we got down stairs I noticed Marinette playing with a guitar with Luka right behind her to guide her hand, so Luka is trying to get a girlfriend. To bad he's going after the girl who stalks her crush, or jumps gets nervous and brings drinks when she notices said crush.  

Marinette: H-hey Adrian, it's cool you didn't come alone, I mean that you came with someone, hey Ka uh, hey kumugi, uh kagami

Kagami: Nice to see you to Marinette.

She said wrapping her hands around Adrian's arm, well that's one way to tell people he's yours.

Kagami: Have you come to watch your boyfriend rehearse?

She said which caused Marinette to look back and forth at Adrian and Luka, Well no point in seeing the usual so might as well head up deck. When  got up, I saw  a truck with purple flames beside the boat with Jagged Stone on it playing the piano while Mrs. Couffaine looked at him with anger. Wait, were they... so I guess dying your tips is hereditary. So that would make the father in Juleka's story either a step dad then.  

Anarchy: I will not be your second choice!

Jagged: You've always been my first, please.

Soon everyone began walking up deck as to find out what the commotion was about.

Jagged: You know perfectly well you've always been my first choice. Your the only one Nanarchy.

Juleka and Luka: Nanarchy? 

Oh so they don't their related, guess that means they were to young to remember their dad as well.

Anarchy: You can't fool me pirate, I bet you threw your guitarist overboard again!

Ah, well I know how this is going down. Soon Jagged pulled out a copy of his first record where it looked like Jagged had an interesting keyboard guitar design. Anarchy rejects and it's just now I noticed the alligator on the bloody piano, gotta admit pretty cool. He then noticed Marinette and  began asking her if she knows how to play.

Marinette: Me uh, I can play a few notes on the flute but uh...

She said as Jagged started playing sad music on the piano.

F/n: Hey Luka can I borrow your guitar for a moment.

He nodded as he handed me the guitar. I then began playing a theme song I remember from my childhood. (Play that theme on top)

He then looked at me with approval as everyone else just looked at me with shock and small smiles.

Jagged: Hey, not bad kid how about being a guitarist.