lilabug au

(f/n pov)

Now let's see.... cookie monster, cookie monster, cookie monster. Ah there it is, oh a bingo to. Guess I'm getting an ice cream cone later, maybe I'll get one with Lila as a "Welcome back to Paris" mini event. And... oh Marinette just got slapped out cold by her father, man this day is more hilarious than ever.

F/n: Chat go and grab your lady before Hawkmoth gets his prize, I'll distract the cookie monster.

Adrian: Right.

He said as he went to and grabbed our teammate and probable reason for the villain of the day, as I noticed the dough boy has the earrings. So, a simple smack on the back of the head caused him to drop the earrings out to the street. 

F/n: Okay rejected chips ahoy mascot, let's get this over with. I got a friend to welcome to school today. In fact, if since you haven't really caused much property damage. I'll probably see about cooking your arm and feeding it to my class before Ladybug does her thing.

This caused it to look at me with shock before getting angry and trying to hit me. But I just simply side stepped and began shocking him. After holding it for about ten seconds I just rip off it's arm and looked the now cooked cookie dough. I ripped a piece off and took bite and man this is good.

F/n: You know say what you want about Hawkmoth, but he knows how to make a cookie monster.

I said as it soon regrew it's arm. Eh, the arm would have disappeared anyway. So I tossed it aside and brought out my cane just block one of it strikes. Seeing an opening, I sled right under the beast and hit at the back of the head just in time for a certain yoyo to show. 

F/n: And here I thought you would have all the fun to-.!?

I siad as I soon saw it wasn't Marinette with yoyo, but Lila... Hmph, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Now this is an interesting development. And quite the costume, much better than the onesie.

She soon managed to pull herself toward the monster and kicked square in the chest, causing it to stumble back and right beside me

She soon managed to pull herself toward the monster and kicked square in the chest, causing it to stumble back and right beside me. So this what Adrian feels when he sees Marinette in action.

Lila: Keep your mouth open like that and you'll end with a bug in there.

F/n:Hmm, true. But perhaps a certain bug can help me keep it closed. 

I said as I soon walked up and simply whispered in her ear.

F/n: Especially when you're the same woman who always leaves me guessing. 

I said as I just soon ran right into the monster and managed to knock to ground level where I saw a crowd of people watching the whole thing.

F/n: Just so you know, I got your back.

I said as simply turned my head and gave a smile as I saw someone who's ready to show the world what she can do. 

(3rd pov)