Halloween masters

(F/n pov)

Aw Halloween, my second favorite holiday right after Christmas. And we have a costume party to so that's an added bonus. Lila said she was dressing up as a villain  due to the theme being heroes and villains, but I didn't want to dress up as myself so I told her I was dressing up as well... myself . It wasn't long until I got to school and saw Marinette dressed as Chat while Alya was dressed as lady wifi.

F/n: Hey you two.

I said as they both looked at me and saw the costume In was wearing.

Alya: Hey F/n nice costume.

F/n: Thanks figured it was a good way to scare people.

Alya: Well your definitely have the best chance winning the costume contest.

F/n: That maybe true, but let's just hope this just remains a costume. After all I'm pretty sure no one wants another Loki incident.

Marinette: Yeah...

Alya: Hmm, oh did you hear Lila has a boyfriend.

Marinette: Wha- it isn't Adrian is it!?

F/n: No it isn't, seriously not everything is about him.

Marinette: But who in the world would date her.

Alya: Girl just because you don't like doesn't mean others don't like her.

F/n: But as tp who her boyfriend is, we'll just have to see.

I said as we walked in and saw everyone wearing costumes. from Adrian wearing the ladybug costume, to Chloe wearing a costume of me, to Nino wearing a Donatello costume, to Arron wearing...

 from Adrian wearing the ladybug costume, to Chloe wearing a costume of me, to Nino wearing a Donatello costume, to Arron wearing

F/n: Huh, so who invited the ninja?

Arron: I don't know, but try not to put Chat in the pavement again.

We soon both laughed as fist bumped each other why we each split up to do our own thing. When I got to class, I saw Juleka wearing a vampire costume, Rose in a Majestia costume and a certain girl wearing  a interesting costume.