2: Y/N and Poppy's shenanigans

Y/N POV:
I wake up to a gleeful tune spreading through pop village, so I smile and quickly get out of bed to grab my clothes.

-Woke up in the morning light
Today is the day that I do everything right, I can hear Poppy sing from her pod beside mine.

-Now that I'm queen, I've got a kingdom to run, I add to the singing and grab my crown.

-'Cause trolls, they wanna have fun,
Yeah, trolls just wanna have fun, We sing together and jump out of our pods at the same time.

-They just wanna (hey), they just wanna
They just wanna (hey), the village heard us sing and is in full party mode already.

-Trolls just wanna have fun, We dance along as they sing with us.

Third person POV:
-Lived underground to get away from the world
'Til I had my life changed by a beautiful girl, now we see Branch singing in his bunker. He holds a picture of Poppy as he sings to it.

-Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one, he quickly puts it away with his other Poppy memorabilia and heads to the opening of the bunker.
-But you know, trolls, they wanna have fun
Oh, trolls just wanna have... (hey).

Y/N POV:
That's all they really want (hey), i grin as Branch joins us and heads to dance with Poppy.

-Some fun (hey), Branch glares at me as I eye him from the side.

-When the working day is done, luckily, Poppy doesn't notice and he continues to smile as we dance along the village.

-Oh, trolls, they wanna have fun
Oh, trolls just wanna have...
(Hey), we land by a planning space we use to plan events and Branch takes a stick and looks seriously at us as we casually walk towards him.
-Alright queens, I've prepared an agenda for today, he says and points to an agenda written up on some leaves.
-Well I hope it says singing, dancing and hugging, I poke Branch teasingly on his arm and skip away.
-Ow ow! I yell as I disappear. Branch looks at me like I'm stupid and Poppy laughs.
-uh, isn't that what we do everyday? Branch asks me.
-Uh yeah! Good times! Poppy says and hooks Her arm trough Branch's and grabs a pair of roller skates in the other.

-Good times! Our friends join us as we skate away. I smile sadly as they all just seem to follow Poppy's lead. But I suck that sinking feeling up and join them.

-These are the good times (we have a good time, yeah). Leave your cares behind. These are the good times (havin' the best time, oh yeah)
Leave your cares behind! We stop singing as we hear guy diamond yell for us.
-Queen Poppy, Queen Y/N! Come quick, it's an emergency! He yells.
-Guy diamond, what's wrong? I ask as we all run towards him.
-I'm having a baby! He says. I scream in confusion, along with everyone else... Well, except for Poppy.
-We're on jumpsuit duty! Satin and Chenille says as they quickly see a jumpsuit.
-I get to be a role model! Cooper says excitedly.
-I don't wanna be a big sister! Smidge cries out.

Guy diamond gasps before he lets out a breath and from his hair pops an egg and from that egg pops a small glittery baby... that looks JUST like guy diamond.
-What should I name him? Guy diamond asks.
We all stop to think.
-How about Tiny diamond? I propose.

-Yeah, yeah, yeah
Tiny Diamond is my name (Diamond), Tiny diamond starts rapping.

-Come straight from my Daddy's mane (mane)
My whole body's made of glitter (glitter)
And I'll throw it in your face (Face). He throws out some glitter at us.

-I love when I make music
And the groove is in my bones (my bones)
Just like my aunts have dreamt of
Someday I'll sit on the throne (King Tiny), he stops and Poppy takes over.

-Groove is in the heart, yeah, she sings.

-Groove is in the heart, yeah, I join her and she starts jumping away, and I quickly join.

-They just wanna, they just wanna (these are the good times), we threw ourselves upside down and we use our hands to dance upside down.

-They just wanna, they just wanna (these are the good times), the rest of the village smile and does the same thing, ending up in a big flash mob situation.

They just wanna, they just wanna, we have all jumped so we stand right sides up and the trolls around us has formed a big heart around us. I quickly take a step back to leave Poppy and Branch in the middle.

-Trolls just wanna have... Fun.... me, Branch and Poppy finish the song in harmony.

Trolls start to go on about their day and we wave at them as we walk past.
-Hey Cooper, that was some fancy footwork! I compliment as he walks past.
-Some people just got it, he laughs and continues on.
-Biggie, mr.Dinkles! You two were on fire today! Poppy compliments Biggie. Biggie turns around with mr. Dinkles' hat on fire.
-Yeah sorry about that queen Poppy, Biggie apologizes and taps out the fire. Mr. Dinkles thanks him.
-I'm digging that new anklet Legsly! I say and point to her.
-Thanks queen Y/N! Kisses and donuts and sprinkles! She muses as she tip toes away.
I smile gratefully.
-Ah, what a troll, Branch nods.
-Tiny diamond! Welcome to the family little buddy! Poppy stops guy diamond as we greet him and his new son.
-Thanks aunt Poppy! And thank you aunt Y/N for the awesome name. Respect, he says and dunks himself in the chest two times.
-Respect, I match his vibe and do the same motion.
-And thank my silver haired daddy of mine, to bring me into this world, Tiny diamond pets his dads cheek.
-Awwww me and Poppy awe at their strong bond.
-I never knew that my heart could be so full, guy diamond awes with us.
-Peace and love, peace up! Tiny and daddy out! Tiny says and Guy diamond walks away with his baby in his hands.
-Oh! I say surprised.
-Ok bye! Poppy waves at them.

I sigh and walk away to sit down on a rock.
-Hey Y/N what's wrong? Poppy asks. I shrug as I sulk.
-I don't know... I'm just tired, I guess? I say tiredly.
-Well then go take a nap! Poppy suggests.
-No Poppy, not that kind of tired, I-.... Don't you ever get bored? I ask.
-Bored? Bored of what? Singing? She laughs.
-No, just this music... I don't know I just feel like... like I need to sing something else, you know? I ask.
-Something else? What do you mean by something else? Branch asks. I shrug.
-I don't know... I just feel like I need something else to happen, just to shake things up a bit, I say. Poppy thinks deeply. Then I look at Branch. He looks nervously at me, then at Poppy, and then back to me. I smile and nod.
-But we can talk about that later... I have to catch up with Satin and Chenille, I excuse myself.
-Oh ok, have fun and be safe, Poppy says as I run off...

But in reality I hide behind a tree and watch as Branch is going to try and talk to Poppy.

-Hey Poppy, um, there's something I'd like to ask you, Branch starts, but Poppy runs away.
-And I-I-I-I-I I guess it's something to tell you, more so, he says as he runs after her and watch as she interacts with the bugs and flowers around her.
-uh-huh, she says and grabs a nearby watering can and starts water some sad looking flowers.
-But listen, you could feel free to respond with an answer if you wanted, Branch explains hastily.
- Sure what's up? Poppy asks as the flowers she was watering, immediately perk up as they receive some fresh water.
-Uh, what's up is uh... a-Uh, I-I-I... I wanted to tell you that, as Branch keeps on rambling, Poppy decides to continue watering the plants.
-Oh come on just tell her, don't give up man! I whisper to myself.
Branch gives up and takes a breath.
-You're crushing it at this queen thing, he says.
I groan and face palm.
-Oh no, Branch, I sigh.
-Aw Branch, thank you! Being a queen is the most important thing in the world to me, other than being your friend and being Y/N's sister, Poppy explains. But Branch zones out for a split second before returning to reality.
-Good lord Branch, for someone who spent that much time alone you must've trained flirting in the mirror at least 100 times, I say to myself.

-Alright, give it up! Poppy says, but they miss each other's hands.
-Huh, that's could've went better, let's try again! She says enthusiastically. They try and try, again and again, but miss each time.
But then Buzzbert comes running past and he nails a high five with Poppy.
-That's it Buzzbert, that's a good connection! Poppy praises.

-Aaaaaaah! Poppy help, Y/N help! Biggie screams from the town square.