7: friends?

Barb POV:
I hear a familiar growl as I am talking to my dad and see a familiar fly.
-Wait, it's that... Debbie!? I ask and everyone gasps or groans. She flies towards me and I grab her.
-What have they done to you, my sweet sweet baby....? I ask and pet her head lightly as I pout. I then see that she is holding an envelope in her mouth and I grab it as I hand Debbie to Riff. I read the envelope and feel dread.
-Pop trolls? I growl as I bite the envelope open and grab the letter inside of it. It looks like an ice cream with... a weird combination of colors. I open it.
-"Dear Barb; can't wait to meet you. My sister and I got lots of great party ideas"? I ask as I walk through the bus.
-I like that, dad says amused and Riff chuckles.
-"Maybe you, my sister and I can even be best friends"? Best friends!? I ask myself. I turn back to my dad and Riff.
-Is she making fun of me!? I ask. I feel humiliated by that letter. Like I didn't have party ideas! Like I didn't have friends already, she just assumed that she, and apparently her sister, could take the spot as best friends!?

-No one says that! Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect, you don't just become "best friends"! I shout, mostly to myself, but I see trolls around me agreeing, which makes my stomach sink.
-Besides, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol! I shout to boost my ego... mostly.
-Hi Carol! I shout at the female troll from across the bus. But she ignores me.
-Alright, you're busy, I get it! Love you Carol! I shout and I feel ashamed of myself... if she was my friend why would she be busy then...?

Then I hear some type of fuse and I look down at the letter. And then.... It shoots glitter in my face. It plays an annoying tune and I growl in absolute anger. How DARE she humiliate me in front of my friends.
-Gnarly.... Riff says and backs away with dad.
-Pop music isn't even REAL music! I shout as I kick some stereos in.
-It's bland, it's repetitive! The lyrics the lyrics are empty! I shout as I throw some guitars around.
-The worst of all is that it crawls inside your aim like an ear worm! I shout and jump behind a couch and grab a chainsaw. I am about to cut it in half, but I move Debbie aside first, before completely destroying it.
-Huh, getting that of my system got me so tired now, I sigh and fall into the couch, and then into the floor.
-Hating takes a lot of energy, I pant.

I hear humming.... from dad....
-mmmmm trolls just wanna have fu-un, he hums.
-No! What have they done to my dad!? Their music has destroyed my dad! I say and throw the chainsaw to the side. I shove a juice into dads mouth and he turns quiet, enjoying his juice.
-Dad, come back to me dad, come back please, I beg and pet his hand. If they think that the "queens of pop" will get away with this.... they thought wrong!

-No one does this to dad. And no one makes fun of queen Barb! I announce. I grab the card I got.
-I need that string of pop... and I know who's gonna help me; the most fearsome bounty hunters of all trolldom: Chaz, the smooth jazz troll, the reggaeton trolls, the k-pop gang and... the yodelers, I say. But Riff is just standing beside me.
-Well? Are you just gonna stand here all day? Round them up! I order and he flails away to collect them all. I turn back to dad.
-Don't worry dad... I'll make sure that rock will be the only thing on everyone's minds..., I promise him and glare at the overly colorful card.

Later:
So Riff finally found the bounty hunters.
-So, as you might know I'm bringing a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours, I say and show our before planned map of how it will look once the tour is over.
-And soon there will be nothing but hard ROCK, as far as the ear can hear. Now whoever brings me queen Poppy and her sister queen Y/N, will get to keep their own music in their very own territory. Riiiiiiiiiggt here, I say and point to a small, teeny tiny island in the middle of the sea.
-Uh, It's very tiny, Tresillo, the reggaeton leader points out.
-Do you want it or not!? I growl at his ungratefulness.
-All you have to do is: get me the queens of pop! I yell at them and they leave.
-do you validate parking? A k-pop troll asks but is quickly hushed and pushed away by another.

I look as they all leave and notice one thing.
-Where are the yodelers? I ask.
-Uhm I heard a rumor that they uuhhhhh got overrun by a avalanche, Riff says proudly.
-I don't pay you to hear rumors, I pay you to get me the yodelers! I scream angrily at him. If there was anyone of those small, insufferable music trolls that could get me the pop queens, it was them.
-Actually I'm doing this for college credit, Riff explains. I grab the letter once again and I think.

-if there is anyone that can get me the pop queens and their string... it's the yodelers, I say and burn their letter over a candle, making the music box burn and stop playing.

If they want a fight, a fight they will get....
Amateurs.