18

"

Your world completely stopped at the moment, hearing nothing but the sound of your heartbeat racing, your face that was written with lack of emotional expressiveness earlier were now instantly fluctuated with confused mental reaction.

Seeing the certain titan with bizarre traits made you somewhat think of eren because of the resolution it currently carries, its physical appearance is out of ordinary compare to the mindless mindless you have grown to know. And in fact, you were aware that it has its own intelligence.

Countless what ifs suddenly roared in your insides, this made the nervousness instantly developed inside your abdomen.

The paralysis left your body, you waste no time as you made your direction towards mikasa. You grabbed her body as you made your pace faster towards the roof of a establishment to secure both of your and her's safety.

"Mikasa are you injured?" You asked with gestures of concern.

"I'm fine."

The extraordinary creature made all the work as it continue to send flying astonishment towards your thoughts.

You were standing from far away observing his actions, you felt your heart beating faster than ever.

It has to be eren.

-

Your remaining companions made their passage way towards the headquarters direction, all of you were greeted by jean's bothered features, but it changed after seeing you.

"Y-you're alive!" He claimed in such blissful etiqutte, he made his direction towards you and couldn't help but to enclasp you with his fatigued arms, seeing you spaced out with your blank expression, he immediately stepped backwards, flustering.

"Guys! That titan is a fellow-titan killing anomaly! and on top of that! It has no interest on us!" Your bald companion broke the unnecessary awkwardness and proceed to analyze the current bizarre happenings.

"Mikasa eliminated the titans around it and led it here where the titans are swarming! if we play our cards right, we can use it to escape from here!" A voice stated.

"I dont care if its an abnormal or what, that titan is going to continue its rampage here, realistically, that's our best means of surviving"

Each and everyone flinch at the sound of your voice, it was exceedingly lacking in warmth and beyond uncordial, they knew it has something to do regarding with your friend's condition.

-

You found yourself inside the headquarters, everyone gathered as they started to manufacture a certain intention regarding on putting the titans into their death deliberately, eveyone seems to notice your sudden change of personality however they tried to ignore it considering the massive conflict all of you were currently facing.

Armin were currently feeling an overwhelming  fear because of the lost of his friend, that caused him to be preoccupied at this point and couldn't produce any significant plan, this resulted for everyone to look at you with a great flow of inspired hope.

"First we use the lift to lower most of us from the center of the ceiling, if those seven titans are 'normals' a large number of people should be enough to draw them to the center of the room—next, the people in the lift will fire at the seven titans's faces simultaneously thus robbing them of their vision, and then the next instant will decide everything, seven people hiding near the ceiling will swoop down in time with the firing and slash the titan's vital spot, in other words—" you explained.