64

"

"We desire to support for the refugees of the subjects of ymir! Let's follow the tracks of our deity that concerns about her doctrines and beliefs in this world!"

"—They are just poor victims forced in by the eldian empire's cross-breeding! Let's soften our hearts in the name of our divinity!"

The military troop chaperoned the certain congress that concerns about eldian blood-testings as detailed auditory impressions that indicates certain harangues penetrate within the military individual's hearing range as they sooner espied eren's total absence concerning his mere presence.

And it was a total disaster when they noticed belatedly the maiden's sudden state of dearth as well.

"The ones to detest are the devils who ran away to that island 100 years ago and killed our sepreme deity!"

"—our enemies are the devils of that island."

-

The maiden pursued the trails of the foliage brunet as she endeavor to move ahead the civilian individuals by steady pressure with the hopes to divert her direct emphasis on the central objective which is the leafage eyed fellow of hers.  

Her respiration became throaty. Drawing in by breathing prevailing oxygen that she can captivate as doable.—she endeavored to fortify the flow of her respiration. Until the said two individuals made their access inwardly at a certain boulevard where inadequate supply of civilians were presumably present. The leafage individual heared nothing but hoarse her respiration.

"You are not y/n. Aren't you?"

The foliage commence a certain colloquy between them. This made the maiden to unbuckled certain mental reaction advancing from her captivity.

"What are you talking about Eren? ridiculously unreasonable—!"

"—you are hallucigenia. You're the one who's been using y/n's body earlier a week ago."

"-tell me. Where is she?."

Plain silence made its access inwardly at the said air of locality. It alchemized latterly into quite all at ease variety of aroma. The foliage brunet maintain his emplacement which is his behind surface facing the maiden until the atrocious explosive sounds presumably caused by plain delight made its access within the leafage eyed brunet's hearing range.

"Yeager. I could truly hearken back how your forefathers in this past millenniums used to exhibit pure habitual liking towards me."

"—i wonder if you were able to inherit your ancestor's peculiar traits..hmm no?."

"Their wrongdoings weren't qualified to be bestowed onto me."

"Wrongdoings? Absurd."

"They are ridiculous slaves who was under captive of a mere slave also in addition."

Hallucigenia delivered her response as she douse off the article of clothing of absolute counterfeit. She flaunt haughty her deceptive appearance As she felt being irked considering eren angered her for calling her a mere slave.