:Mercs Comforting Their S/O

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Ask: How would the mercs comfort their S/O?

Scout

+ When he was a little boy, he didn't receive much physical comfort from his family, despite there being a lot of people around him.

+ This lead him to be confused when it came to comforting someone else. Though he thinks of the right things to do, but doesn't always act on them. Sometimes making the problem worse.

+ He knows that he wants to hug you, and tell you that everything will be ok, but sometimes he feels so awkward in doing so.

+ But, if you ask Scout for a hug, kiss, or pretty much anything, he will gladly do it. He won't do it unless you're sure you want it.

Soldier

+ Depending on how severe your mood is, whether it be angry, depressed etc, Soldier can't comfort you with words.

+ He is very willing to give you a hug and hold you close for a while, but if it's in front of others, he will feel awkward, but won't push you away.

+ You'll notice the sad smile on his face when he finds you in a bad mood. He just a little clueless on how to help you exactly.

+ Soldier will most likely suggest doing something, perhaps training with him, or getting outside at least. He's with you the whole time though.

Pyro

+ Hugs all the way! Pyro turns into your personal teddy bear that you can hug and kiss whenever you like.

When you're sad, Pyro is sad. He doesn't want to sit and watch you cry. He's very quick to think of a distraction.

+ He likes to draw or colour with you, it's the perfect distraction, and he loves the time he spends with you too.

+ Pyro has lots of things to help comfort you. He gives you some plushies, or takes you outside with some bubbles. You won't be sad for too long when you're with him.

Demoman

+ He gets so sad when he sees how upset you are. Immediately Demo will hug you, kiss you, and pretty much do anything, regardless if you want it. Demo just wants to cuddle with you, and hold you close until you're ok again.

+ He tells you that he isn't the best at giving advice, if that's what you need. But he is a great listener, and will reassure you no matter how much you doubt yourself.

+ He brings you little treats throughout the day (mainly candy), and you'll be surprised that he hasn't offered you much alcohol.

+ Just stay with him all day and you'll feel better in no time.

Heavy

+ At first, Heavy won't know how to help you. He needs you to tell him exactly what's wrong.

+ Heavy wants to reassure, and comfort you with his words, but the language barrier prevents him. You'll need to translate most of what he says.

+ Instead, Heavy will have you sit in his lap, while he reads. He will read to you, that's if you ask him to, and he kisses the top of your head a lot as he does so. He will let you sit with him for a long as you want.

+ If you get sleepy, Heavy will carry you to bed. He makes sure to check up on you every so often too.

Engineer

+ He's so upset to see you unhappy. Engie will forget about what he's working on and try to help you.

+ He asks you to talk to him about whatever has you so upset, but won't push you if you don't want to talk. Though when you stay silent, it worries him even more.

+ Engie offers you anything that you could want. Food, hugs, kisses; literally everything.

+ He lets you hang around in his workshop for as long as you want. He can give you little things to work on, or he may let you help him, depending on the job.

Medic

+ He may only comfort you properly depending on the severity of your emotions. But no matter what, he will always listen to you.

+ If you're extremely upset, depressed even, Medic will comfort you physically, giving you loads of hugs and kisses.

+ Medic might even offer you some medicine to help you settle down. However, nothing too harsh, but the drug will simply help you relax for a while.

+ He suggests things that may distract you, drawing, training, pampering yourself even. Medic doesn't know how to comfort you exactly, but he will keep checking on you, and hugging you if you need it.

Sniper

+ He's very surprised when you come to him so upset. Though at first he won't say much, and instead wraps his arms around you.

+ Sniper wants you to talk to him about whatever has you so upset, but he doesn't complain if you deny. Just know that you'll leave him even more worried about you.

+ He's by your side until you feel better. Holding you, gently kissing you, whatever you need Sniper will provide.

+ Perhaps a trip into the local town will make you feel better, or a nice walk. Sniper knows many beautiful locations that he is willing to take you to, just so he can see you smile.

Spy

+ He tries his best to help you, but he feels that there is only so much that he can do.

+ Spy will take you somewhere quiet, either his smoking room, or anywhere you feel comfortable, and encourage you to talk to him, but won't make a fuss if you choose to keep things to yourself.

+ He offers to buy you things first. Anything you could want, Spy is willing to pay for. It's up to you if you'd like to take him up on that offer. Even if you turn down the offer, Spy will buy you something small despite what you say; perhaps a necklace or a pretty dress.

+ Spy comforts you by wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he sits with you. If you'd like, he will read to you, though most of the books he reads are in French. Or, he can act as your therapist. Spy will listen to you and give you advice if you need it.