(3) Medic X Reader

--

Well, aren't you a bundle of surprises...

(Y/n) stood tall in front of her mirror

(Y/n) stood tall in front of her mirror. Sweet sounds falling off her tongue and echoing around her bedroom. Taking short and shallow breaths she sang each word of her favourite song like an angel. Singing happened to be a hidden talent of her; no one knew of her elegant voice. Often her teammates would wander past her bedroom door, listening to her luscious voice.

Occasionally, (Y/n) would find herself swaying to the tune she sang. Never did she dance.

Each verse she would sing, was undoubtedly flawless. It seemed as though her voice had caught the attention of a certain mercenary. With a endearing smile on his face, the man gazed upon the young girl.

Rarely would the Medic get the opportunity to listen to (Y/n) sing; he did not want to let this time pass. He leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed. Causing his grin to grow more, he loved how the girl was oblivious to his presence.

Soon, her singing ceased. It was only then did she notice the man behind her. She almost jumped in fright as she faced the Medic.

The German walked further into the room, soon speaking. "You have a beautiful voice liebe."

Embarrassment flushed over (Y/n), making her avert her eyes to the floor.

"Thank you." She murmured.

The feeling of a kiss being placed upon her cheek made a blush appear on (Y/n)'s face quicker than ever. Her eyes grew wide as she stared at the Medic, who now had a smirk plastered on his face. (Y/n) put a hand to where his kiss lingered as her mouth fell agape just a little.

With a laugh, Medic walked out of her room, leaving a rather flustered girl behind him.