:One Random Headcanon For Each Merc

Some angst, some fluff

Some angst, some fluff. Just little hcs of mine. I may elaborate deeper on some of these headcanons at a later date.

 I may elaborate deeper on some of these headcanons at a later date

Scout

He can effortlessly cheer anyone up if they're having a bad day. Scout will tell a few jokes, do something fun with you, or if you're in a romantic relationship with him, spend the entire day by your side if need be. He'll go all out to see someone smile if they're unhappy.

Soldier

He has a heart of gold, and his loyalty to the people around him is wonderous. He's much more compassionate than anyone will ever know. Only those dearest to him have seen his tough exterior soften. He smiles when he sees people so surprised at this.

Pyro

He has a much higher level of understanding than he let's on. As he's merely known as the 'whimsy pyromaniac', he keeps up the ditsy facade as he feels that he will never been seen as intelligent. Only those he has a strong bond with will know of his secret.

Demoman

He is incredibly wise. Anyone could wonder how he always has an answer for everything; it really surprises people when he blurts out a wise comment. He hates how he's known for being a messy drunkard, so most of the time he keeps to himself.

Heavy

He believes his soul purpose in life is to protect. His family, his friends, the land he walks upon... But when he feels that he's failed at this (lost someone dear to him) Heavy will only berate and hold all the blame against himself. So long as the people he cares for are safe, he's happy.

Engineer

He has more scars on his body than anyone will ever know. From where he has attempted to better his inventions, and many attempts have failed quite destructively, he's been left with scars from deep wounds when stray pieces of metal have hit him when some inventions have merely exploded upon testing.

Medic

Deep down he wishes he had stuck to a sustainable medical career. Though he loves his job, sometimes Medic is stuck in a loop of wanting to maintain work on the battlefield, but also wishing he had never accepted the job in the beginning. He wants to succeed at something in his life...

Sniper

He would give anything to be back home in Australia, but he feels he is tied to his job as a mercenary. Since he can't be where he wants to be, Sniper tries to make his surroundings seem like home. His campervan surely holds a lot he had brought with him at recruitment, and he likes to spend most of his time there alone.

Spy

In a sense, Spy often feels alone, despite being surrounded by such a large group of friends. He feels that he can't relate to any of those around him; what with having quite a different personality. He spends time in solitude as he feels like the odd one out. No one knows of this.