:Support, Dating

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: How would it be like dating the Support team/class? <3

Medic

+ He's a workaholic, so sometimes he struggles to pull himself from his work to make time for dating. But if he's seriously interested in someone, he makes the time for them.

+ Medic can be very romantic. He likes the old-fashioned ways of dating. He makes sure to bring flowers on the first date to make a good first impression.

+ He treats you well, and no doubt he'll spoil you no matter what stage of the relationship you're at. You certainly become a priority to him; he truly dotes on you. He's just so glad that work isn't his primary focus anymore.

Sniper

+ He's an awkward person and finds dating to be just as awkward. He hopes he finds someone with a lot of patience as he isn't very outgoing, and his anxieties don't settle for a little while as you're dating.

+ Sniper doesn't have a lot of experience when it comes to dating, but he learns fast. It's very endearing to watch him grow comfortable and open up to share time with someone new.

+ Give it time, and once you're both completely comfortable with each other, Sniper almost seems clingy, but really, he just treasures the bond you share. He's well and truly happy for once in his life.

Spy

+ He wants to treat you to the finest, even if it's the first date. He'll take you anywhere that allows him to virtually show you just how much money he has, and how much he can spoil you with whatever you want.

+ Spy is a gentleman, and also known for his promiscuous ways at romance. But given that you're still in the dating stage, he's very sweet and mindful as to not rush things, if you don't want that.

+ He'll have a sudden moment when he realises how happy he is now that he's with you (and lucky too), and he's taken aback by his own thoughts as it hit him hard. Like Medic, he dotes on you and will do his best to give you whatever you want. So long as you're happy, he's happy.