(2) RED!Sniper X RED!Reader X RED!Scout

Alternate endings at the end!

--

Only one man gets the girl.

The devilish glares both men gave each other all to often, had now become extremely obvious; not just to the girl, but the entire team

The devilish glares both men gave each other all to often, had now become extremely obvious; not just to the girl, but the entire team. What started as a mere dispute between the two, it had greatly progressed into something far worse. During battles both men remained a large distance apart from one another. On days the team did not partake in warfare, the pair never even acknowledged the presence of the other. Soon enough, the entire team were wary; unbeknownst to their next actions.

After a long, tiring battle, (Y/n) and her team mates gathered themselves at the dinner table. She had prepared food for tonight, as it was her turn to do so. When each mercenary took their seats beside each other, it did not go unnoticed that the Scout and the Sniper sat as far away as possible. Each person around the table exchanged glances as they ate, the room remaining silent.

With a mouth full of food, Engineer piped up. "What the hell has gotten into you two?" He pointed his fork to Scout, and then to Sniper.

Both men locked eyes, snarling at one another.

"It's like you hate each other." Demoman chimed in.

Everyone nodded in agreement, except for the girl. She merely sat slumped over the table, picking at the food on her plate.

Scout laughed sarcastically. "Well-"

While keeping her eyes locked onto her plate, (Y/n) asked, "What are you both fighting about anyway?"

Both men in question stared at each other, narrowing their eyes.

After some time, a majority of the mercenaries sitting at the table had finished their food and left the room. Only Heavy, Engineer, and Demoman stayed present, as well as (Y/n).

"Well, spit it out boys." (Y/n) spoke, evidently unamused by their behaviour.

While the girl kept her head bowed, still picking at the food on her plate, she did not notice the smirks the Defence trio had plastered on their faces.

"So, it is love problem?" Heavy chuckled, crossing his arms.

Sniper lowered his hat, concealing his eyes, while Scout turned away, his face lit up in a fluster.

"Who's the little lass?" Demoman asked, laughing softly.

(Y/n) gazed at the Sniper, catching him lost in her eyes. The Scout peered at the girl also, seemingly in a daze. She huffed as she rubbed her eyes, feeling exhausted. Her fork she had placed on her plate. She rose from her seat, making her way to the sink to clean up.