⭐️ (4) Scout X Reader

*MATURE*

--

He's a shy bby

"What's up with you, Scout?" (Y/n) asked breathlessly, wiping away beads of sweat from her face

"What's up with you, Scout?" (Y/n) asked breathlessly, wiping away beads of sweat from her face. "You've been following me around since we started this battle."

Sheepishly, Scout averted his eyes, as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. He shuffled on his feet, bouncing on his heels while he stood. While shrugging his shoulders, the boy mumbled under his breath. His face lit up in a fluster when her peered up, only to notice the girl still staring at him.

She giggled, stepping towards him. "You ok, Scout?"

He stood tall when (Y/n) was merely inches from him. Scout almost dared to lock eyes, as nervousness was eating away at him. (Y/n) carelessly let her weapon drop to the floor, soon moving to cup the Scout's face in both hands. Teasingly, she draped her arms over his shoulders and arched her body into his own.

The heavy shotgun Scout carried, slipped from his grasp, hitting the floor with a thud. As the boy felt her body press against his own, he clutched onto her waist tightly as he felt himself stumble a little. (Y/n) inched closer to his neck, her mouth hanging agape ever so slightly, and her hot breath tickling the sensitive flesh.

Making the boy jump in fright, and snapping him back to reality, a thunderous explosion echoed across the battlegrounds. The girl immediately retracted from his neck and pushed herself away with a racing heart.

"Sorry." she laughed, brushing a few strands of hair from her face. "Got carried away."

Scout fiddled with his fingers. "Why did you-"

The girl cut his sentence short with a smirk. "You seemed antsy."

Seductively she bit her lip as she approached him once again, purposely swaying her hips as she did so. Lightly she tapped the tip of his nose, watching as his face flushed a deep strawberry red.

(Y/n) added, "I just thought I'd help you out a little."

Her gaze fell from his baby blue eyes, to his plump pink lips. (Y/n) placed her hands atop his shoulders, slowly decreasing the distance between their lips. Scout hugged her waist, his hand discreetly trailing further down her figure. Surprising and taunting the boy, (Y/n) placed a quick kiss to his cheek, before grabbing her weapon in a flash, and dashing off into the heat of battle with a laugh, leaving Scout a flustered mess.

Before she rounded a corner, and disappeared out of sight, (Y/n) called out. "Come see me after battle. I've got something for you." she winked.

--

Battle commenced and the Scout felt himself in a daze. He was unable to focus, as his mind held an image of his female counterpart. Shots he fired at an enemy, would miss the target. His movements became more sluggish, and reckless even. Many times, Scout had attempted to snatch the Intelligence briefcase, but failed miserably. The opposing Spy had even managed to back-stab him successfully; almost never did the boy let the Frenchman kill him so swiftly.