:S/O Play Fighting With Them

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: what if.. the mercs had a s/o that's like Batman, hiding in the shadows and seek attacking out of no where for playful fun <3

(i apologise if these hcs all seem similar. i feel all their reactions would have little diversity)

 i feel all their reactions would have little diversity)

Scout

- The first time his S/O jumps out of nowhere, it scares the crap out of him, but he'll probably play along and make a game out of it to see who can scare the other the most. He gets the most enjoyment out of it.

Soldier

- His immediate reaction is to swing a punch if someone tries to attack him, so his S/O will need to be careful when jumping out of nowhere to play fight with him. But he still finds enjoyment in the little game.

Pyro

- He's startled when his S/O jumps out to play with and will immediately play along with them. He loves the little game, and like Scout, he will sometimes jump out and surprise them.

Demoman

- He doesn't scare easily, but when his S/O pops out of nowhere he jumps slightly. He loves to play along, but has to warn them about jumping out on him as he could be carrying his fragile bombs.

Heavy

- It's nearly impossible to scare Heavy, but when his S/O jumps out at him to play fight, he's startled. He's not the most inclined to play with them, but he finds it quite cute when his S/O is in a playful mood.

Engineer

- He jumps and lets out a squeal when his S/O pops out of nowhere. He probably won't play along with them, but still finds it endearing when they keep trying to play fight with him. Like Demo, he tells them to be careful as he could be carrying his equipment.

Medic

- He's startled when they just appear in front of him but will laugh it off. He'll probably play along only a few times, but doesn't make a game out of it. He's tried to scare his S/O a few times though.

Sniper

- He's generally quiet anyway, his S/O will probably be startled by him before they get the chance to scare him. He doesn't play fight with them, but makes a little game out of trying to scare one another.

Spy

- Like Heavy, it's nearly impossible to scare him, but his S/O will get lucky a few times and make him jump. He won't play fight, but he'll smirk as he thinks of a way to get them back for scaring him.