⭐ (2) RED!Sniper X BLU!Reader

--

We all love a fairytale ending.

The couple knew that being in a relationship with the enemy was forbidden, however, being apart was heartbreaking

The couple knew that being in a relationship with the enemy was forbidden, however, being apart was heartbreaking. (Y/n), a member of team BLU, and the Sniper, of team RED, had fallen deeply in love.

Sneakily, the pair would arrange secret meetings, usually in the Snipers tower late at night. Getting to the location unseen was a risky task. To be caught by another enemy could end both of their careers.

--

(Y/n) climbed up the ladder of the sniper tower, in hopes that her crush would be perched there. A fear of being caught by an enemy still lied within her, though she pushed past it as much as possible.

Eventually, the girl reached the top of the tower and caught sight of the man she was in search for. The Sniper turned, propping his rifle against the wall before he rushed towards the girl and smashed his lips onto hers before she had the chance to speak.

(Y/n) let her arms slither round his neck as she melted into the kiss. Though soon the pulled apart, seemingly in sync.

The Aussie smiled wide. "I didn't know how else to tell you, love."

(Y/n) giggled, peppering his face in tiny, sweet kisses.

--

In content, the couple sat in a field that bloomed with wild flowers. The sky dazzled with minute stars that left the girl in awe.

For a moment, (Y/n) drew her attention away from the sky above and instead pecked her boyfriend on the cheek.

Taking (Y/n) by surprise, the Sniper had tackled the girl to the grass, planting kisses all over her face. A delightful giggle sounded from her. However, the man soon came to an abrupt stop; only gazing into (Y/n)'s eyes.

"(Y/n)?" He murmured.

"What is it, Mundy?" She asked.

"I love you."

"I love you too."