fire fiary

The next morning at zonkie news channel.
computer men was see cctv of beach previous night. crime men was investigation of report a mysterious thief of new born baby. sunny see there social media's influencer videos. cameraman editing on his laptop. but soniya talking with lady boss at cabin.
soniya worry "you need to understand, we need more reporter like sunny, but why you always obeyed by a baba its unlogical"
lady boss proudly "soniya, baba give our a weapon to distroy ghost and we also want news but we need budget to a news reporter sellery. we already famous on dark web, our website, social media and everywhere but if i appoint not trustworthy news reporter we exposed and danger by our enemy, you know what i am talking. like a tantriks, bad tantriks but if we do something different like my father obeyed that baba and we are a secret news channel only name know everybody but dont know address and who run the news channel."
soniya worry "please talking with your baba and tell them we need more news reporter, why computer men just see cctv and internet for searching like other who want proof we not alone, but no proof we are alone and why he is always seat and searching no one calling our. why privacy or something more unxepeted i know we are secret for society. but we need team, if you dont trust you just obey and not call him in this area. how many ghosts are still left we need to record and free ghost."
lady boss "okay, i understand but something more strange chudail are still alive but how, where she gone. this is main topic where is red saree women and holding baby but how many baby she gona kidnaped because a more than hundred baby missed previous night, i need to work please solve the case a beach today okay go. i talk to baba later okay, go work hard"

soniya goint out of cabin and see sunny not working, she seat beside him on chair.
soniya worry "okay, she is not gonna dead first time something danger to me a child eater still alive"
sunny talking and see phone "who a that chudail, i know she is very power full, she cut many baby's head with there society of chudails. soon we catch them all and cut all head with no mercy, okay"
soniya worry "i talking with boss, we need to a big team but she decline me and said you have 2 case one red saree chudail and second fire beach but i need to clean that shit."
computer men "hey buddy, you see that some thing fire in beach like a tornado at night. time is something after 1 am but more important is who has shop in that beach, close like a 8 pm around. some couple going there last night and they burned full body alive without anything in a few second. real ghost's proof, you gonna go okay but the main point is crime in this city every newborn baby missed and no one know where. but the cctv was blur and stuck like no one want to see that ghost. so soniya your case going to crime team but main discussion are same time was kidnapped baby without any clue. i think group of chudail successfull they mission like a thug life, okay okay sorry you gonna go"
cameramen "why we know only soniya's name, lady boss told us not disclose name but sunny is not your real name by the way i think and also soniya is your news channel name, so why i dont pick name like a cmon and internetmen has a inter and this crime investigation "
crime investigator angry "hey just keep your mouth shut you have mission late night but you failed like a baby, i think she wanna cut your head but innocent baby's death. that news all over city lik a free news and trending news is where is city's baby, remember you failed"
soniya worry and give bags to sunny, going to van. cameramen was angry but on hand laptop and second hand a bag, he walking slowly to van and angry face.

afternoon, camera men setup camera at different angle's like a 7 camera and sunny wear all equipment, soniya angry but she wear all equipment and her bag on back.
sunny talk to shop men near "you heard something like a ghost hear i think, i talk with many people and they said after 11 a something fire ghost presence"
shop keeper worry "who are you news reporter, no one people around at afternoon and you lied to me. no one know about fire ghost, most important he did not presence, he burned alive in second. you worked in news channel i think, like before no one know because only one cctv is here so how can they spectacting for ghost. i just know go to home i go to home in hours but if you wanna live go to home. i dont know more but this ghost know how to burned alive people like barbeque, okay" worry and also working.
sunny gonna worry but he go to soniya. she also look like worry.
sunny sad "i think this all mistake by me, its first time we dont know many chudail's give sacrifice to bloody moon but sorry"
soniya angry "hey, its not your problem. you do your best and i dont do mybest so just worry about i failed, full fill investigation need"
cameramen going to van, sunny and soniya see that and also walking to van.
some minutes later no one around here and also shop keeper close there shop and going.

at 10 pm, no one people around. camera see all activity like a silent. sunny wanna some sleep but soniya angry one him, cameramen focus on something like ocean's have something red like a fire. averybody was alert see that its like a halm girl half fish but not clear see to camera. soniya going to that location and she have a night vision camera. cameramen and sunny see that its a girl but she have no legs only upper body. sunny's ghost location vibrate more. cameramen out of van and see all camera's location. but sunny gonna fear but he just prove to his self a ghost buster and news reporter.
sunny slowly walkling to soniya, sunny also see some thing have only upper body but her heart is red lighting like a night bulb. sunny have ghost gun he just spectating and waiting perfect moment. soniya have ghost spray and blue coconut. camera men near one of the camera but at sleeping position and he have ghost belt red color.
that half body creature slowly going into beach under. some voice heared like mouse going into underground with heavy power and breathing. sand waving in air like water. everywhere sand but some red fire out of this beach. that half body creature have fire tornedo leg but she gonna so angry and fire bombing on camera at same time.

sunny and soniya gonna shocked how that creature gonna know they setup camera at hidden place. sunny shoot that creature like a warrior one by one bullets on this creature's chest. soniya hit at fire tornado leg with blue coconut but after the explosure that creature's fire turn into sand leg tornado.

camera men gonna so angry, he see all camera was distroyed. he had big belt so he hit that creature but one hand grabing by creature and belt turn into fire belt but cameramen hold the belt and laughing. cameramen dont know there around slowly sand's wall created. creature laughing like a fish but only see his sand tornado leg and only black upper body.
sunny's guns empty but he has different weapon that soniya dont know but he just want to prove his self. he know soniya give him only gun but after he know about fire ghost he just want to include that weapon. hand fan so sunny just waving on air and that creature gonna so angry and turn into fully fire. soniya see that sunny have hand fan but she angry and spraying on that creature so he turn into a soft stone but clearly see fire lines in there full body.
cameramen have golden time so he used and out of his pocket a dagger of ghost. he insert on creature's heart and slowly stone going out and fire mix up with air, sand going into beach but that creature see that all three people. fully black only half body and flying as same as cameramen's front but direct down and see turn into fish look like human but he wanna bit cameramen so soniya spraying again on him and he moaning again so loud. sunny close his ear and angry. cameraman back but behind of fish human, ghost belt so cameramen jump on him take a risk and grab the ghost belt and hit him so much also a dagger inserted point.
that fish creature turn into dead crabs and cameramen collect his dagger. but soniya so much angry on sunny because of hand fan. not talking just going with cameramen to collect distroyed cameras. sunny see that dead crabs are fully black but on golden fish center of that crabs.
sunny shocked "a golden fish control a crabs, how god created ghost. how i know story of this soul something a medium to connect with this souls."
sunny going to soniya and cameramen. just collect distroyed camera and going to van, sunny smile to soniya but she dont give any reply and also cameraman trying to ignore sunny. so he just sleep beside the van's window.

FIsh fairy live underwater but she have super natural power