soul of monster bike

After that time like a 1 am we stop at ground are fullfilled by bikecycles. but old bike cycles and soniya was calling to computer men. sunny trying to talk cameramen at outside of van. they both smoking only one cigratte, one by one. but sunny worried about.
sunny worried "you thinking iam doing wrong, i see that waterfairy. i just do what i do my job, saving reputation of never miss opportunity for hunting ghost."
cameramen angry "iam not cameramen only, ihave name break the rule of lady boss and said my name. ashwin chahat, okay its my name but you can call me ashwin only"
sunny worried "my name is shyam not sunny but why ladyboss didnt give you nickname, forget that topic. you think i do wrong to our team reputation last exorcism"
ashwin angry "that not exorcism, its hunting. but i think you do something wrong because our leader is soniya but you break rule of her so i break rule of lady boss, just follow her rule to be safe"
soniya came "hey fastly setup all and we wanna do it right now here a spirit of kid who wanna distract all night"
sunny, ashwin, soniya starting to setup camera and equipment but this time soniya not giving bag of weapon to sunny, she only give sunny to a ghost gun. sunny smiled but soniya not replying and they going to bikecycle. cameramen ashwin see that 3 camera setup on that big ground and he side standing, see on there phone for cameras.
sunny and soniya going to that bunch of bicycle. soniya touch of the bicycle and one white shadow fastly moving to sunny and he gonna possese but he fastly jump backward. that only one jump above 10 feets but sunny paralise direct and open his eyes but talking some ghostly language. ashwin shocked and he going to sunny but one slap on ashwin face he gonna throw direct to soniya. all bicycle gonna peddling self but not peddling only one cycle that soniya's touching bicycle. that all bicycle gonna round to soniya and ashwin.

sunny see something slowing walking that kid's spirit in white fire.
but someone holding this white fire on her hand is red saree women. she laughing and that white fire crying in deadly voice. red saree women slowly walking to sunny and seat on sunny's chest. he clearly see red saree women's face, she looklike young girl but her hand on white fire shape of small kid.
sunny said "what you want, why you kill child. your group of witches are gonna dead soon"
mohini laughing "i dont have team, i am alone. i just wanna power of immortality only kid can do. i already dead before a thousands of thousands years. so many ghost hunter trying to free my soul but my magic alway powerful then before. i am mohini men attract me and women jealious me but kid love me so no one can escape my hand's jail"
mohini laughing "soon, every child in my hand and everyone's bicycle in this ground. mens going to brothels and womens gonna cheat our drunk. this city was distroyed completely. i want soul everyone was old but only me young forever"
sunny angry "i just want to distroy you magic power forever your not beauty. creepy ugly women only wear some fake beauty product for showoff."
mohini angry but on her hand whiter fire, she just insert in sunny's mind but mohini see something in sunny's mind and she gonna back with crying and yelling, so much angry but see sunny. he smile but on his head that white fire arounding like tornado and slowly inserting. mohini see back to soniya and ashwin are center of that bicycle's around fast peddling.
mohini see sunny he's eye fully white and he gonna talking something but mohini didnt understanding this language. mohini are angry so she just dancing her finger and faded like smoke.
soniya touched that bicycle and praying for god. ashwin gonna spraying all bicycle but some of that not peddling and after crashing eachother but injred to ashwin. he protect soniya for praying, ashwin laughing and see all off bicycle gonna crashed but see sunny on his chest a kid standing in white spirit and slowly walking to ashwin, he shocked but spraying on that white fire kid but he passing throw ashwin and bicycle who touched by soniya is possessed. that bicycle fully smoked white and soniya worried to fastly backwarding.
bicycle smoked white but left of bicycle turned into small metals and slowly adding into smoked bicycle. soniya and ashwin slowly going to backward.
smoked bicycle turned into moster bicyle looklike 14 feets robot heavy weight and on his face smoked like a chimni.
soniya and ashwin gonna shocked. soniya fastly run to van but ashwin have injury so he just trying to stand. soniya near of sunny, but he talking unknown language and fully sweaty. soniya grab a vaccum machine and fastly run to monster bicycle kid. starting the vaccum machine for monster bicycle kid's white fire. ashwin distract monster bicycle kid to throwing stones on him. monster bicycle kid was yelled so much like a bicycle horn and he punched on ashwin but jumped so much and injured more. soniya see half of white fire inserting in vaccum machine.
sunny wake up and see soniya near of monster bicycle kid. ashwin injured by monster bicycle kid but they both yelled loud. sunny fastly going to van and collect a mix colour for monster bicycle kid. but soniya already doing that job and sunny see that monster bicycle kid's white spirit gonna insert in vaccum machine and after one bottle on soniya's other pocket.
slowly all bicycle cracking and down to ground like a flying to landing. soniya's winning and white spirit in bottle. sunny going to ashwin and they both slowly walking to van. soniya come to van with vaccum and bottle but she see sunny's hand a mix colours. but she didnt react and see ashwin leg. sunny going to collect cameras. ashwin's injury are bloody more so soniya bandage him but slowly because he maoning like a kid.