night of temple terror

Averyone shocked because stones and leaf have a life. how can just a waving hands doing for close big hole in any seconds.
   sunny, soniya going to right direction with ashwin has camera.
           diljit, yah, vidhya going slowly left direction but they have already head on camera, action camera but he going slowly and silently.
            lady boss aka babita dalal is seeing all's head camera, they all searching for gate of temple but not discover. aditya was bored he already playing games previous hours.
       babita angry "you have to work, if we dont spectating all of us so they dont found diljit and yash doing mistake. that evil templar's was know we are here"
         aditya joking "i just enjoying ouf of van and you in a van, the no fan but night has coming. if you not found evil temple today i will not come tommorrow because goverment not allow me to doing this kind unbelievable searching without clue and without proper proof. soul is dead already but at night he gonna come like dead people want soul and become immortals. we want some special person who know where is ghost and why ghost existing in that land"
        babita shocking "yes, like a baba. they know everything but he not helping just helping for discover weapons and ways to free ghost from this evil world." 
      aditya laughing "evil world afraid of ghost, but they dont know already evil not humanity but only have fucking fear of ghost why because its creapy very creapy"
        adiya winning on his phone. but babita serious to see laptop.
         aditya jocking "you have boyfriend, if you dont have just see front of you without any afraid"
         babita angry "im married and i m not interested in policemen, so just grab a mic you wanna direct some of team i direct one and you direct second"

      sunny, soniya, ashwin walking and see around but ashwin hold camera on his hand but not recording.  sunny see shock leopard and hard grabing hand of soniya. ashwin laughing because sunny afraid like a kid. soniya dont comfortable so he just forcing back to sunny and he just touching his ears for saying sorry.

        vidhiya going down by small stone injured on her leg and she just found a evil's statues small stone stick in road so she just push and but not anything and she trying to grab out and just a unbelievable. all statues showing white lights and they found many white lights and a direction.
diljit and yash gonna shocked and see small stone statues on hand of vidhiya. they following way of white lights evil statues but slowly.

    aditya calling to sunny "hey buddy, you gonna go left direction but fast. vidhiya found some evil statues and way of evil temple."
      sunny happy "thanks god, we gonna go fast as possible. here we go"
          sunny, soniya, ashwin running to left direction but so much fast last is ashwin because of heavy camera on his hand but sunny, soniya are not super fast.

       vidhiya, diljit and yash doing the right thing just found a white and black coloured evil temple.  but this temple so big and under a cave. this cave was not discovered any person. but cave look like some one live in here. they both hidin by stones but some black hooding womens and mens in evil temple. vidhiya going first and diljit and yash going slowly but carefull that any voice by him but its a sunny, soniya, ashwin gonna see that but hearing his loud running voice. that evil templar gonna angry and running to out of cave and sunny, soniya, ashwin see evil templar.
           sunny, soniya, ashwin are front of one of evil templar but he dont know diljit and yash are back and they two hit him with a stones and evil templar gonna sleeping. sunny, ashwin, yash, diljit going to streapering his clothes because of they need clothes to enter. but they see evil templar not wear under wear and he dont have penis and boobs but he have vagina like a something shemale. but one of the person want to wear this so ashwin decide he wear so he just remove all clothes of his body but only wear underwear and his sports shoes not wearing and also his watch.   ashwin looklike evil templar but yash give him red colour bracelate because zonkie team need to know he is ashwin and ashwin give all equipment and camera to diljit.  sunny, yash grab a leg of evil templar naked but soniya going to vidhiya and also diljit going to vidhiya.
             ashwin fastly going to evil temple. some yelling voice inside hearing by soniya, vidhiya, diljit.
         sunny and yash want to dead that evil tamplar naked so yash grabing a big size stone and hit on evil templar's head so he dead and cover his naked body with so much leaf and stones.
              vidhiya, soniya, diljit going slowly to near evil temple and see clear view. they all talking and yellling on eachother but ashwin was not talking because its evil language. soniya see statue of evil but fully black marble and also see same statue on vidhiya's hand but small stone. diljit start recording on his camera to evil temple.

        babita and aditya angry on eachother.
        aditya angry "we wanna go to, we have proof why they wasting time and also we i call team of police and they all going into jail. sacrifice children and  spraying evil.  we have to punish him."
         babita angry "but you dont wanna call your team but we going without van, any kind of voice so dangerous to our."
           aditya see to babita and laughing and very close to babita like kissing.
       aditya smile "just doing fast what you want collect from van and walking faster if you slow i dont help you, i will catch that all evil person"
       babita's so sweaty and she wanna kiss to aditya but aditya see cleavage of babita and she know but doing nothing. aditya smile and see cleavage so near but babita going like a statue not moving but she also enjoying that aditya's behaviour.
            aditya angry "hurry up baby, if you loose you dead becaues they are not normal witches you said me before you know right baby"
       babita grabing hair to aditya "dont call me baby, iam not child i have child"

                 sunny and yash successfully cover that evil templar's body and they hear some voice like unbelivable a like a van. see aditya driving van and babita preparing weapons. van directly going into cave and sunny, yash going into angry fast running to cave.
          sunny and yash going into cave and see babita going so wild she ghost gun attacking direct on evil templar but ashwin back on of evil templar. vidhiya, soniya, diljit gonna angry but doing nothing. sunny and yash hiding and walking to vidhiya's side. other side van of zonkie and aditya also take his gun and start shooting but no one evil templar going dead just injured.  some smoke are presencing and turn into mohini. she yelled and all bullets gonna stop on air.
           babita and aditya going shocked. 
       ashwin see that but he back of one of evil templar. they both see eachother face and laughing.
         mohini see god of evil's statues and just touch him. some back and red colour air going into mohini.
         aditya see this and going back zonkies van fastly because he know mohini gonna attack on him and he right. after backwarding van mohini attack on him a black ball but hit on cave so shacked hard and some stones breaking so hard turn into small stons. cave breaking so fast and noisy this is time of death.
           ashwin gonna expose him remove hoody and white dagger on mohini's head so fastly and vidhiya, soniya, sunny, yash, diljit fastly running in evil temple  and attack on evil templar with guns, spray, blue coconuts, green fire spray, noisy stick. that all ghosty weapon hit on evi templar but not effected on mohini only dead all templar.
               mohini angy remove dagger on her head and laughing. vidhiya going to evil's statues and touch him. soniya, sunny, ashwin, yash, diljit want to protect vidhiya with ghost weapons. vidhiya going such power of evil statue. mohini seeing that and going to touch vidhiya but inturrepted by soniya. mohini grab neck of soniya but she have ghost laser so she stick on mohini's boobs. all weapons gonna hurt mohini little bit so she yelling and cave shacking so much.
          vidhiya see head of evil statue's red colour stone so she just grabing with one hand and other hand on evil statues. she just remove red stone so that all black and red air come throw red stone but more faster but slowly stone going into white. vidhiya shocked and putting on evil statues head and red stone again recover him.
           babita and aditya fastly driving van into evil temple.
         mohini yelling so much and going beside but soniya grabing vidhiya so she know she grabing head stone of evil statues and mohini yelling so much.
         soniya, vidhiya are last and everyone in van. mohini see to evil god and yelling because he dont have power, that power have vidhiya's hand.    aditya backwarding van after all zonkie reporter seating but mohini so angry angry she following direct front to van like a battle. van going  out of cave. mohini see evil statues going break slowly. vidhiya see red stone turning fully white and breaking slowly.
             aditya drive van so fast. soniya see all evil's stone light who direct cave of evil are breaking with fire in like  a vormating. ashwin see back for safety but mohini seat on broom and flying on air with yelling summoning. van going near of road but inturrepted by mohini and aditya going to accident mohini  but babita refuse him with touching gently.
         on sky so much witches come like a thousands and attacking her broom to mohini. and she yelling so much but vidhiya going out of van and summoning something with white breaking stone and all witches moaning like hell. all small white stones going to mohini and stuck on her boobs her boobs going white lighiting but fastly her fully body turn into white lines. all witches slowly land on road but see mohini going fully white and breaking so much like a very small white stones.
          all witches see vidhiya but all zonkie reporter going out. witches going laughing  but team of zonkie start attacking on him with ghostly weapon  but dont effective. some white light spirit back of zonkie team that see all witches and yelling with her broom to flying so much faster.
      team zonkie see back to who is that but only white spirit walking slowly and faded away. team zonkie seat in van.