ten head & green shine

We are at garden but this time we have 2 cameramen ashwin and tanisha but diljit was busy on other reporting in crime thriller subject.
       sunny, soniya detect garden with paranormal glasses they both wearing.
             tanisha and ashwin see on camera are paranormal but not see any kind of ten head ghost creature.
    we are at night of 1 am but not see any creature. this garden is big and so much tree and grass. so much camera setup but not capture clue of ghost. 
       sunny and soniya with tanisha they see eachother, unxpression face.
      sunny see around "yash, talking about ten head ghost but we are here before 1 hour but not one sign of ghost. our equipment not give us signal of ghost."
       soniya sneezing "sorry for sneeze but some smell of something i dont know like a i dont know just smell something"
       sunny smile "okay, you smelling your. we dont smell something but why you just see around not any ghost we wanna go" he one eyes blinking.
     soniya know that sunny give hint. soniya grab hand of tanisha but tanisha dont know chatting so she dont know. sunny give eyes blinking to ashwin and vidhiya so they also going out. ashwin going with vidhiya some alone. soniya, tanisha going with sunny at out side of garden.
      sunny silently "all equipment hide and on, this is our plane we go out and equipment give us hint so we go there but slowly"
       tanisha see both "why you two idiot dont talk to me about this plan, why "
      soniya silently "no loud voice if creature hearing he dont out, we want to know where he going and where he out if he see group he dont come he see only one people so he out and eating with ten heads without screaming"
         tanisha silently "so who is eat things, like we dont throw chicken leg piece. so what real plan"
    soniya silent laugh "vidhiya seduce ashwin and he is chicken for ten head creature, okay just wait till ghost out"
   tanisha afraid "if he gonna some  problem so who will help him faster as possible"
      sunny silenty "you dont know, vidhiya has spiritual powers. i think you forget about this right"

      vidhiya and ashwin alone  at garden's lake. they both really near and touching eachother's hand softly.
      vidhiya seduce "ashu, you know i was here for you just for you. i really afraid of ghosts but if i dont here who will be here with you"
      ashwin silently "i know, why you here because of this ten head ghost and i am a nest of this ghost but becarefull i know before you trying to seduce me suddenly and fast why this is unxpected, i know you dont know so "
     vidhiya is so sweaty suddnly and shocking talking with ashwin but he kissed so slowly. ashwin close his eyes but vidhiya in shocking so open her wide eyes and behave like doll not reaction after kissing but only her eyes expression.
          ashwin kissing so continue till minutes with groping vidhiya's boobs and rubbing her pants. vidhiya behave like doll not responsing and also wide open her eyes. but ashwin going horny so he just trying to half open vidhiya's tshirt and she give a response going back forcefully but ashwin grabing her hands so hard.
vidhiya are so angry but ashwin kiss her again with more force and going upside of her and humping fast. ashwin kissed and close his eyes, grabing both hand of her forcefully. he humping on her and open her legs but not down her pants.  vidhiya was so angry but she have to do it. vidhiya has some force and she doing right thing forcer him  but not successfull because ashwin gone so horny. ashwin grabing hand of vidhiya by only one hand and second hand he open his zip of pant after humping fast so he gonna sweaty.  ashwin half open tshirt of vidhiya and see pink bra and he upside open bra to see perky boobs medium size and he sucking nipple with more horny and rubbing on her pants so hard. vidhiya gonna milking on ashwin mouth but he sucking so fast like a animal beast. vidhiya moaning horny style but low voice.

       at a small lake group of head showing his self, they have 4 feet body but ten heads and each heads different character like black men, white men, brown women etc. 6 men face and 4 female face but different colours. only 4 feet body is purely naked but he has boobs big on his body and also penis are big on his body. 
        ten head come to ashwin but he throw away with power of ten head.  vidhiya socking to see ten head is no male or no female its mix  but this demons  has no nose in every face.
     ashwin just grab stone and walking to attacking on ten head but ten heads one head pop out and around of that head water tornado and head convert into mohini, red saree witch. mohini kiss ashwin so horny and also standing humping.
    ten head's one head pop out but he has many head so 2 head pop out for one head fairy fish go to garden and second head convert into head knife.
        ten head's only 7 heads and he rubbing his penis so hard. but more 3 heads pop out and they convert into 3 female witches are naked but they have penis like ten head beast. ten heads have 4 heads left.
               3 female witches trying to forcefully naked a vidhiya but they dont know vidhiya have power so she use her green power and 3 female witches jumping into lake.
         vidhiya wear tshirt fully but she see mohini are more horny on ashwin but ashwin realise mohini has cock. ashwin forcefully throw her back and running to vidhiya.
      4 heads 4 feet beast and mohini the witch, 3 naked witches see horny lusty face to vidhiya and ashwin. but they both angry and vidhiya have green power and ashwin have ghost gun nest.  he just throw on 4 head beast and he into nest but vidhiya trying to green power attack on 3 nude witch and mohini but they trying to eat. this is too scary for vidhiya so she stop attacking with greenshine power.
            ashwin gun attacking on mohini and she screaming so loud and also 3 nude witches but she laughing so ashwin attacking on 3 nude witches penis and that right for hurting that 3 nude witches. 3 witches, mohini, 4 head beast, head knife, fairy fish all screaming together so loud.

    sunny, soniya, tanisha hearing that noise and running to shooting area but see fairy fish have feather ane she fly and screaming hard. also they see head knife he also screaming hard but this time is for zonkie so they just do what they do sunny has crowbow and he shooting on fish fairy and head knife so they both injured and faded a green shine. that's shocking for see green shine is for vidhiya but they have also green shine.

ashwin and vidhiya are seeing mohini and 3 nude witches faded green shine and going to 4 head 4 feet beast but he have ten head by green shine on back side of ashwin and vidhiya.
         sunny, soniya, tanisha come to ashwin, vidhiya and see that ten head 4 feet demon into nest but he have green shine power but he know vidhiya have also green shine power. vidhiya trying to duplicate of ten head demon but more powerful and heighted so she successfull. that shocking for zonkie teams.
        ten head heighted demon and ten head 4 feet demon but ten head heighted demon are faded like shine and going into 4 feet ten head demon into nest. he laughing like a roaring animal.
       vidhiya laughing "you sucking you energy, you sucking your cock, you sucking you boobs. you are just a sucker not more than. but your power never increase you just dont sucking my power without i showing you my power"
          4 feet ten head demon so angry but that ten head is weakness for escaping into nest. also vidhiya's imaginary ten head heighted demon are going into 4 feet ten head demon but he going into weakness and faded all shine so vidhiya sucking all green shine on her hand turn into green bracelet. 4 feet ten head turn into worm hase 10 head and huge fat body.
             ashwin going to there and that huge worm throwing into jar. ashwin laughing to see that demon into jar.
           vidhiya smile "thank, ashwin for supporting and doing this kind of acting"
         vidhiya also smile "sunny, soniya, tanisha. sorry for no work today, i sure i and ashwin doing this acting for demon but backup help if some mistake. thanks for helping us"
    they all hugging eachother so hard.