DEPRESSION

At night in house aditya just talk with female doctor. doctor then she going to brittney.

   female doctor "he has depression and overthinkin make him illusion. give him medicine regularly." sadly.

female doctor going out. brittany seat beside of aditya.

   brittany "just dont worry. you have going out of this situatuion" sad.

aditya "i just missed my family. when i was child i know my mother keep happy for me. only your my family and no one understand me" cry.

   suddenly aditya going crying and wide open eyes but fully white. he saw illusion.

aditya and brittney going out of the hospital.but some one spectating them, these was a sunny & soniya.

some prediction of baba that world are dead soon.

lady boss babita know everything and she just laughing.

brittney "aditya, are you okay, i just saw your white eyes" crying & shocked.

aditya "i got some visuals i think i going to mad" crying out of illusion.

brittney "i know dad going to manali. he just click photo with manali girls but some spirit around him that capturing in photo." she give hime that photo.

aditya "that was mom, i see clearly no other can know only i know" smile & cry with grabing this photo.

suddenly he going to sleep after some minutes of photo on his heart. but brittney going to cry more. but suddenly television is on and some news telecasting but television in hall. brittney was scared but walking to saw that auto start television.

IN TELEVISION.
    zonkie news channel telecasting but only saw a baba's face but not showen female anchor's face.

   female anchor voice "today's breaking news is earth was distroying's prediction on mouth of sant baba."

jadu baba "im not in studio, you saw my backgrounds the trees. but my this prediction is true and before i dont want to come on television but after so much thinking. i am on television with zonkie's team. this earth was distroying because darkness rises and divided, how darkness divided that question in  my mind. also good angels was fallen because of new king of darkness, this was starting to satyayuga. only one person can stop distroying earth and this was me." calmly.

female anchor voice "some years ago, prediction on distroying earth by maya sabhyata but that prediction was wrong. how can you talk us that world's end" calmly.

jadu baba "my devotees called me magic baba because first i showed him, magic after he want help but i already know what he need. i dont help  in money, death, love. i will help my devotees for evil darkness and bad vibes & things. i am not fake baba, i have many tantrik siddhi and i know many tantrik siddhi dhari in around the world but if no know that a tantrik siddhi power is one of the biggest power in anytimes." smile & calmly.

female anchor voice "how time to energetic in body for tantrik siddhi. i dont know much more but this power is dificult to handle. how much time to earn and anybody have ability to control tantrik siddhi, but many sadhu claimed he was supreme in tantrik siddhi but always false" calmly loud.

jadu baba "this time anybody can have power to achieve tantrik siddhi by just wear clothes. first tell him to gime you a answer your past but clear. what is your some bad memories and good memories if he has tantrik power so that baba can tell you clearly but he make quotes so just dont believe him. just pray god shiva, he is supreme and bholenath if he want help you but conditions is that dont go wrong ways" wide eyes and smile.

    brittney just watching television without blinking her eyes but television was flickering.

    aditya's crying voice in bedroom, brittney fastley going to bedroom for see aditya but he was sleeping. brittney was shocking & sweaty.

television's voice going loud but many types voices. brittney just cover her ears & going to hall but what she saw television was off also voice are gone like nothing doing.

brittney also grabing her heads and thinking she was also going into depression.

she just seating down but on remote and television was on in daily serials. she was watching for relaxing.

ADITYA'S DREAM IN:

aditya on bed in suhagraat opposite side of brittney and she was wearing red saree also covering her face. everwhere only flowers and good smells for making comfertable.

aditya "finally your my wife became mrs.singh, my dad always support me anytime"

brittney "my dad's give me to yours and your idiot you know and i am" horny.

brittney "i am your life and your death till we live together" more horny.

aditya "what, your my love and i do anything for your and afcourse we die together but we wanna practice to do it for die together"

that time suddenly calling from head officer but aditya just touch the phone and loud angry yelling from brittney. also she's face clearly showen just like black hairy face.

ADITYA'S DREAM'S ENEDED.

aditya saw around but not brittney there, he hear the television voices in hall. he just walking to hall and saw television was on but brittney was sleeping in sweaty. aditya just smiling and off the television.