VIJAY ON ROAD

Vijay waiting to his friend becaue his bike's tyre was breaking in small accident. his friend came with big car and they both tow the bike for repair. both entering in car, his friend was starting the car.

     vijay "abhi apni kaam ki ladki gayi, she is so hot and sexy figure" seduced expression

friend "if you want keep in our private business. girls wanna come regularly if stop coming for selling her  vagina to men's cock. how men's have experience for fucking if they dont have experience for fucking they gonna rape and masturbation. prostitution never ends and if someone want to joining in acceptence or forcfully but joining sure. you have eagle eyes on girls, my brother but first i fuck that sexy figure girl, i want taste her pussy." both laughing.

  friend turning car to jungle road and they saw a small girl who have glass on eye, but beautiful teenager. friend have angry face and he just running car beside of innocent girl but fastly vijay was out. he just grab hand of innocent girl and vijay saw on her id on neck.

   vijay "meena, meri jaan zara nazdik aa meri garami badha" wildly horny.

Some cricket player's girls was walking that road and hearing that voice also moaning of meena. they just run to that moaning area and saw vijay holding hand of meena but forcefully also she is crying. vijay going to shocked.

friend are saw that and forcefully grab collar of vijay to seating in car. meena was running to that cricket girls' group. but meena's id are not on her neck, that id in a hand of vijay.

     friend was angry driving and fast. vijay reading on id of meena.

   vijay "thoda bohot ingalisha aato apene ko par ismea lika hai mba kar rakha hai sali virgin chut ne. iska address hamare area mein hai. apne pantar log ko bol de isko apne randi ghandhe mein including karna hai aur haa dara kyu usko bhi shaath mein bhasita tha mein. abhi agar usko aise jane diya toh kal toh wo apne gand mein haath dalegi, usko randi banana hai samja ki nahi" angry.

friend "fucker, i educated more than you. so know they cricket women have bats on hand, if one bat on your face that make you not able to saw the world."  Angry much.

friend stop car at protitution area. they both going out and some other boys exiting towing bike in car, start repairing.

friend "i wanna call some one you gonna go to rajkumar and tell full detail of meena" angry.

vijay "abe jata hu madarchod, teri behen chodunga ek din aur haa wo meena ka chut bhi mein hi fadunga tere pehle baad mein tujhe phadna hai toh phad dal na" angry.

friend "you have illegal whore business and i have just owned showroom and left this unworthy business. everytime risk of police and smart girl. i think this meena was that smart girl beware" angry muchly.

vijay "jaa be bhosdike agar mujhe meena nhi mili toh teri hi chut banaunga aur usmein apna louda dalunga samja fir zor zor se pelunga tujhe" angry.

vijay going to chief of whore area The rajkumar. vijay that six young whore naked talking with rajkumar. fully lean  and wear half pant only.

  vijay "aapke aur mere fayde ki baat hai, new randi chahiye ki nahi aapke iss aalisan kamre mein ek aur nangi aapsara." naughty.

rajkumar "apne jo porn film banayi wo toh hit ho gayi, kucch hi dino mein lakho views aagaye. mera khayal hai apna khud ka porn studio khol do roj yaha se randi leke jao mast chudakad video banao aur paisa kamao aur thoda mujhe bhi do" laughing and smoking ganja.

vijay "ek hot ladki hai sexy figure wali par full seal pack bina chudadka wali mili hai. socho iss randi area mein kitne chudadkad ladki mili aadhe se jyada par socho kitni bina chhudeli jab chodo toh khun nikale aise mili bohot thodi, toh aapko aisa aawsar fir se mil raha hai. pata hai aapne iss area mein sabhi randi ko choda hai jo sexy figure wali hai" laughing.

vijay just gave to id of meena. rajlkumar and 6 young nude whore saw and laughing naughty.

  rajkumar "okay, please kidnapped this virgin girl. i want to fuck  her and breaking her pussy so badly. she want to join our whore community" smile & laughing.

vijay "plan suru karta hai mein aapke naye suhagrat ka" laughing.