photo studio

IN ILLUSION DREAM:         A sunny and soniya at photoshoot they both married. but ugly photographer and makeup girl, smile at him so danger face.  makeup girl doing makeup on soniya's face, she wear red saree but saree turn to white and her face fully dark only white teeth and eyes. makeup girl was laughing and also her ugly body turn to chubby and looklike child  in girl body, she claping with makeup kit like she trying to breaking  and attacking to soniya's side.   photographer are looking ugly he showing photo of that sunny and soniya's couple photo that clearly see sunny has white clothes and look so old like thousands of years oldmen.  but photographer are laughing with ugly face, then sunny's body fastly his mass going down and only visible skeletons with face. photographer hit sunny on his chest and makeup girl hit with makeup kit on soniya's head. then they both  going down and some wierd shaking of photo studio.
       Sliding beside of sunny and soniya, they photographer and makeupgirl are so much angry and attacking with camera and makeup kit fastly  revise. that attack breaking tiles of studio and shacking so hard. sunny and soniya are holding hands and they both standing but front of him ghostly creature ready to attacking, but sunny and soniya going to sliding into hell, they see hell's fire and lands.
              they see hell into full of fire, only one door are upperside is a slide. everywhere fire cloud, cracking lands in fire faded. drilling upperside fire cloud but no know what is this, but someone running to that side. hell king in fully black clothes and also his face covered with fully black mask.
                   pentagon ancient box appears in hell with drilling earth's land. pentagon box slowly going to hell's king and he laughing so loud. sunny and soniya are fully shocked but makeup girl and photographer are here with fire large blade on his both hands.  sunny and soniya running to hell king and he knows two mortal running to his side, he got angry and fire wall front of sunny and soniya. hell king's have pentagon box and he show offed like everyone see this but no one here. sunny and soniya in much afraid, then see to backside for makeup girl and photographer. but they both's mouth, hands, legs covered by black tapes and his neck like dog steel belt for makeup girl and photographer. some ladder in slides fully to hell's fire land.
                Makeup girl and photographer are so much laughing but sunny and soniya are slowly fully body black taped excepts eyes in photostudio. photographer have two knife and he insert them both's eyes direct and fast.

EXITING ILLUSION DREAMS:
    sunny and soniya open his eyes to illusion and they see huging eachother so much tight.  but some loud noise "god dead and world end with evil rise". they both see ashwin, tanisha, vidhiya are closing his eyes, ears but blood licking in every hole of body. some water men shaped  are uppering hand. but sunny and soniya hear that noise like a normal.
     they slowly going to invisible waterly colour men, but he dont know about sunny and soniya so they just touch that creature but  its like a water and they both going to next hall and also see on mobile every camera's what going on but no one.  only see one underground slide. they just running to that area but in camera see a underground slide, shocking is that area no underground slide this only see in camera. some one back of sunny and tight slap on his head but soniya yelled and see back for who is that but no one here.
           The invisible soul are attacking on soniya. sunny are angry but not effected the inivisible and he trying to attack on him but some speakers sound loud "god not living in earth and never live again" repeated and louder than before.  but soniya dont hear the sound and only eating attacks of invisible men. soniya have responsiblity to going underground slide and she just back attack on invisible men and running to underground slide but there is no hell just small storage are and here a golden shine of pentagon box, this is perfect time so she grab it and invisible men became visible.
           He is kabandh, head on chest and his arms and legs like gorilla but his face full of angry on his chest and smile.
         soniya just show him that pentagon box and he running to outside of factory with breaking walls of factory.
         speaker are exploding and ashwin, vidhiya, tanisha, sunny see his hands full of blood and every hole of body leaking bloods, that slowly stopped.
       cars and machinery are breaking loudly.
          zonkie team going outside to van for next big mission. they know kabandh are invisible so they want to catch.
           soniya call to yash "hey, just listen, pure soul is kabandh. but he secured pentagon golden box but we dont know how to unbox and his illlusion was so disturbing. i think he give us a signal but we dont know what meaning of this but we hear some of village he illusion's say past and future. i drive car and we going to final mission of kabandh's group, i just know how kabandh look like but we sure he has family but left of zonkies are  not wealthy but ready for mission"
       yash "this is incridible, but they just need medicine. if they dont eat medicine they not well because illusion use full power of mind and body that make you tired and angry, please checkup them with a good doctor before next mission. you all just near of catching kabandh" proudly.