black magicat

At animal cemetery, black pregnent cat was deep sleep. zonkie team see many buried of animals and also some buried breaked badly, also skulls on some buried.
         shila joshi "as iam crime investigation women. i know that all is crime, a buried but distroyed and his skull. oh my god some one want animals death body, why he want to eat animals. live or death body but he want eat, this is not normal animal eater like lions, tigers but he is dangerous animal eater and i thing he also eat soul if he eat humans" investigating buried.
         aditya "i want find this animal eater, so pressure around because of this kind of dirty things. i thing its demon or something mutation."

            vidhiya "we want to go center of cemetery. rituals not distrubing by anykind of activity thats your job"
                diljit "i think we are at center of cementery, okay we have many experience humans with weapons" proudly smile.

         soniya making colour circle around on zonkie team for ghost protection. tanisha and ashwin setuping different angles camera. yash see on his phone, different camera's for safety. after this vidhiya start summoning and all zonkie team was in colour circle.
          winds waving so high and buried in cementery was shacked like earthqueke but no earthquaking. the pregnent black cat giving birth in sleeping but only one cat birth, but this cat not fully black. half black and half white but his tail on some kind of fire and his face some sign, his birth by his mother but she wake up and see his one child.
              ashes turn into shape of young men and he like a men cover in ashes.
        everyone see this ashes men  but child cat see and his eyes slowly going fire and his mother crying to see ashes men.
         ashes men all finger on vidhiya's side and some electric shock on vidhiya directly by ashes men. but vidhiya still see and ashes men  fully covered in electric and going into vidhiya so fastly. that fast all zonkie team's eyes turn into tears.

         vidhiya open her eyes and electric in her eyes. black cat crying more but kid cat only see his mother for crying.
                    zonkie team rubbing owned eyes and after see vidhiya has some tranformation. see the black cat crying but kid cat only see his fire tail.

        vidhiya "valla kutu miso kadi qaris mao tutk kha sa wardi aand idlo lokma orga soma yama rauj aasti nara darwa kho juna aatm aavam kary xora zewo hatli ma pipl" summoning so loud.
            zonkie team see cloud are waving with electric with so powerful noise. black cat mother running but on her face clearly see tears. cemetary's gate breaking and some heavy dark ashes come inside to vidhiya's front side.
             kid cat see and going angry but mother cat and father cat running to kid cat. parent cat forcing to kid cat but he dont come with parent cat.

          vidhiya laughing and just open her eyes so wide. electric going to dark heavy ashes and eveyone see old magician's soul.  he give power to vidhiya, that make some earthquake.  he is so over powered that make vidhiya some putting small muscular veins and her eye going normal but her nails growing dark blue to half feet. old magicians soul and electric ashes soul faded away so slowly. that see parents cat but just irritating and grab his kid cat but he didnt want to go with his parent cat.

         zonkie team grabing kid cat but parant cat's scrating on diljit and he yelled so loud but parent cat dont stop and scratching with his sharp nails.   kid cat running to vidhiya. she holding kid cat on her hands. that see parents cat and going so angry to vidhiya but she just showing two fingers. parents cat going hypnotise to running babita's leg.

              vidhiya "this is miracle cat. this is  fire cat. we want to give him healthy snack with his parents. but we want animal eater. they attacked in cemetary if they dont eat live animals." loudly.
          aditya "this make so much dangerous, i see first time like this electric ashes. i thing you are paranormal researcher and news reporter but you have a powerful magician with soul's and fire cat. i dont have much time before but i see something like this magical and unbelievable so overnights of nights i with you but you all have to show me like this again and again so i am with so much happy with my police job again and again" so much shocked.

         diljit "what is this, bloody scary black cat attacking and make hurting, hurting i will kill him soon. i dont want to pet like this scary mouth black cats" so much angry.
               shila joshi  touching diljit darji his scratching area on hands.  but diljit was loudly crying and so much angry.
               fire cat coming to diljit and his fire tail rubbing on diljit's scratching blood hand area. diljit's hand again healthy no scratching and bloods on his hands. shila joshi see this miracle but see on fire cat's stomuch.
               shila joshi "harish patel, what his name, see on his stomuch in sanskrut. name of harish patel, how that see" shocked but confusion.
           sunny hold fire cat on his hand "harish patel on his stomach but in sanskrut see" to all see that name in sanskrut.
               soniya said loud "harish patel. he's new name is harish patel" happy.
            parents black cat loud happy voice and every zonkie team member yelled on "harish patel".   fire tail are so much wider and make a sign of ancient word but no one know.
          kid fire cat going to harish patel's buried. averyone running with them and see in animal buried one human buried is harish patel.
      kid  cat just touch his fire tail on harish patel's buried and they all see fire shadow of harish patel. but backside they dont know animal eater are see all of us with his sharp white eyes.

THE DANGER(sample)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें