Sports

A zonkie team in badminton playing in garden. enjoying drinking juices but they have team.

    One team in sunny, soniya, ashwin, diljit, yash,  babita.
        Second team in tanisha, shila, harish patel in fully covered suits and hat, yamini is a wife of yash, neetisha dodiya is new crime investigation girl.

They all playing badminton and talking and smile.

      sunny "its that you playing badminton like this a kid, what his name harish patel." laughing.

      harish patel "i am not kid, i am look like kid. same as your height and your just a joke to me iam muscular then you"

       sunny "i am shyam okay but you can call me sunny not leone so i am muscular and mature than you kid" laughing loud.

       harish patel "okay, bro i am kid but if you have daring to just do it. i am always winner at last chance" laughing.

        diljit "hey kid, you have new body right. you look more fat, awww sorry fit. i think fat is best for you like a hairy fat" laughing more.

      tanisha "dont making jokes on strong men, he is not more kid now. just your strongnest and just look him, he is more stronger than you" laughing.

shila "you thinking this kid is alone but he is not alone okay. just stop laughing on me and passing cork, so i will show you a power of investigator" laughing and ready.

    diljit "shila, just see me. i am also investigator and i have also power if  am passing you cork then give me high number because your loose soon" laughing.

    yamini "what kind of power. i have hands power for computer and yash, he is in my hands and you all in my hands after loosing you" laughing & show hands upperside.

   yash "wifu, just keep focus on game you always loose and your looser everytime. you remember married time you loos normale game in front of family and everyone laughing. remember a ring game, you dont grab ring and you dont winning this game again. you will loose" laughing and smile.

ashwin "please no more laughing joke you all laughint like a shits. i am angry all know, where is vidhiya. we here for rebirthing vidhiya, how she come to life again like harish. please focus on game to idea of rebirth of some rebody or what you said a resoul." angry and sad.

     neetisha "shut the jokes, he is right we here for some rebirth. a science theory or magic spells but you have to id right just thinking about how soul change body" sad.

      babita "we have only one chance we wanna go to that haunted house. in that a evil book and if we just know every magic spell so we just doing what we wanna doing"

         yamini "back vidhiya but another's body, so wanna find a dead girls body. she is really good magician and fight with evils." proudly but confuse.

      shila "you meet vidhiya before, she die. i dont know you and me and neetisha meet with vidhiya. we just see original videos that she fight with demons and her beautiful photos." sad but angry.

         tanisha "vidhiya's soul around us. electric soul because she have power of electric but this energy not sufficient to come vidhiya's soul" sad but loud.

      soniya "dont more loud if some one head about our talking" sadly but see everywhere and carefully.

    harish "who, we are at garden and only kids are here and old couples" sad.

diljit "okay, just you just have one video but not clearly. how yamini said she what a neighbour of haunted house. she said a girls soul in but why no one know, only knowing some witches soul in there or some girls in tourcher. main topic is who is owner of this haunted house, yash said me before he is vampire and a laughing more because he is business men. if you have properly proof where is evil books but why in haunted house not in evil temple we go before. just give me answer" angry and laughing.

babita "because iam waiting so much years before. many investigation and i found a evil book, a evil devotees call him a shaitani bible. how many investigation and paranormal or demons fight but we just found videos." sad but proudly.

tanisha "i have also doubt on this video only a witche going in there out like she see something like more dangerous than witch. i have doubt she is not witch and empty house. we dont found any videos and ony one cctv are here but not clearly focused on haunted house" sad & playing badminton fast.

Ashwin "we know vidhiya's soul going to that haunted house for investigation and she come to meet me before tommorrow. we just wait and after she come we going or not going. we see many paranormal videos and not found evil's bible but only found a ghost then we fight" angry.

then everyone playing but left of who in garden not heard that kind of horror talking.  but some of children just run in garden but no one follow him but he run like he see something. he run to her grandmother, then they go to there and see a big size bat like 3 feets bat but in white colour skins. that white bat attack on grandmother and she yelled on her and just flying faster. grandmother and grand children just see flying white bat. grandmother have scratches of white bat, she just grab his grandson. but zonkie's team dont know because she is so fare from zonkies.
other people in garden they dont know about that incident and they just enjoying and playing.