ACHARYA

Acharya in tent. meditating with his main student. open his eyes with main student. they both in full white clothes.

acharya "who is she, you tell me before meditate for satan." curiously.

main student "no one in tent, but if i tell you that a famous ghost hunter the zonkie news channel in television. they have bunches of videos of hunting ghost. that make proof that ghost existed." clear voice.

acharya "babita what, a dalal. she is business women. his father's news channel going down but she just doing awesome. they dont know hell are craking itself. ghost need area to obeyed. if they have power just stop us, we never stop. just tell our werewolf friends, they all hunting ghost like they catching eggs from chicken. is that easy, ghost is not easy but today everyone laughing on ghost." angry.

main student "who did this, jayusen, he is great dracula called his community but the reality is he is dumb dracula. he has blood of dracula but he didt care for save his own community. we need next great leader like you. rise your voice front of king of hell." calmly clearly.

acharya "jayusen did wrong he is jailer. why he doing this. all women demons & witches in his haunted house. but where is vampire women, why he didnt capturing his own womens. that is wrong step, god of hell are getting angry on jayusen. just saw and enjoy the views. after some time new ruler come like god of hell and he eating jayusen like chicken. what he did if we going to out for hunting humans but what i saw ghost hunter are waiting for us." angry & loud.

main student "why any ghost community rise his voice. because everyone's wife in jayusen's hand. but you have to rise your voice, if you dont do any steps. no one can do it, you have power and you have support from werewolfs. they know who are you and where you belonging" calmly & eyes fulling with tears.

acharya "i am new saviour of ghost community. i will do it right now" angry.

then both stand up and going outside that tent.