MASHED UP AGAIN

At morning 6 am. vijay are waiting at outside of house. he yelled at outside house for entering in house. her sister veena open the door with angry face.

veena "where are you 3 days gone but your not at home. where you time spending. after know you have to not time for me." angry & loud voice.

vijay "tere ko toh pata hai na tera bhai bohot busy rehta hai. bohot kaam karta hai akhir kar management karta hu toh achanak se business trip pe jana pada, new client ko hamare business ki idea batayi par usse pasand nahi aaya aur wo chali gayi. rakumar ke shaath tha tujhe toh pata hai business top pe rehta hai mera." drunken but smiling.

veena "why  not you answering my calls.  i dont believe on that rajkumar, he is not gentleman at all. you know brother, he is drug addict and drunker, his family know but they just keep quiet. but iam your small sister and worried about you this kind of behaviour." angry & beside from door.

vijay "dont worry my princess, i will make you happy. you know our parents not more but i am your parent, my lovely sister" entering the house with large steps.

veena "i just going to interview in big company and you listen who is owner of that company. jayusen saif ali khan, a worlds big business men and many charity trust's owner. i appointed for secretary" excitement but angry face.

vijay "he is not biggest business man, he just copy anybody" angry & smile.

veena "going to work, not try english you dont know how to speaking" angry.

veena going to her room and unexeptable flying stationary tools. she stare but her face fully shocking. pencil, ballpen, geometry equiptment direct flying to veena's leg. she crying loud,  vijay coming with sweaty and saw. call ambulance and grabing veena's shoulder. his also crying with sweaty.

vijay "yeh sab kya hua, kaise hua kisne kiya" scary & crying.

veena "i dont know but no one here. someone attacking on me  but like invisible"crying & fearly.

vijay "pehle doctor ko dikhana hoga fir mein apne guruji se baat karta hua wohi koi rasta nikalenge. dont worry mein hamesha tere shaath hu aur rahunga" crying & fear.

after some hours, veena finally reaching at jayusen's large business building. she saw many foriegner's are there and very big sports area. she going to manager, he saw veena's leg some bandage. veena's clothes is shirt & skirt black coloured.

manager "you late but its okay come with me." mannerly.

veena "mannu sir, your new manager of this company, because when i came first time i see some old age women, she was also manager." curiously.

manager "yes i am new manager of this company but jayusen not available, he just going to business trip so we have more work." give papars to veena and wide eyes showing to her.

manager "you wanna complete this files and send me emails. you wanna give your 101% of hardwork. time to time submit files and finishing on time, late submission." wide eyes & smile.

veena "okay sir, i will do it" then she going to her desk. a small desk only laptop for veena, gifted by company. she opened that laptop and side a greeting by company. manager send her sms.

YOU HAVE WORK IN THIS LAPTOP. PLEASE DONT FORGET AT HOME, USE FOR ONLY COMPANY AND INSPECTION BY COMPANY. IF YOU RESIGN OR WE FIRED YOU, WE JUST WANT THIS LAPTOP. DONT CONNECT WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATAS, THIS IS ONLY FOR COMPANY'S USES. PLEASE SEND ME FILES WITH COMPELTED IN TIME TOMMORROW AND IF YOU NOT WELL JUST RELAX AT HOME. BUT PLEASE SEND ME COMPELETED WORK ONLY.