RAJ'S RAJYA

VAN AT PROSTITUTION AREA.

      rajkumar and vijay laughing because vijay was driver and rajkumar kidnapped the bomb sexy figure meena.

rajkumar "oh god, meena in the car lets play song and start dirty scene." laughing.

vijay "mere nashib mein sirf perfect sexy figure wali ladki hi hai tere jaisi. abhi yaha tumhe koi bachane nhi aayega" anger & laughing.

rajkumar "i dont wait, i wanna to fuck her in van but dont waiting lets playing song and who wanna saw me to fucking this innocent bitch just came" laughing.

meena "why you all following me like this and what do you want to me, money i will give you. please let me go" crying.

rajkumar "you just fired my inner fire so you just you have to do it with me for calming my fire just showering me in rain" laughing.

vijay "tumhare shaath porn movie banana chahte hai, ye jo area dekh rahi ho na ye randi khana hai aur yaha sirf rajkumar ki chalti hai iss area mein sabhi randi ko choda hai aur unke video banaye hai aur tum jaise ladke video bhi banaye hai aur randi bhi banayi hai par wo sabhi idhar hi rehti hai khushi se samji" laughing & anger.

meena "please let me go my parents worry for me, i am not that type girl just let me go" loud crying.

vijay holding gun and showing to meena. rajkumar grabing meena and laughing forcing to go with him. everyone was saw that unhumanity incident but no one just rise his voice against that rajkumar. they going to rajkumar's room, meena was crying & covering her eyes. vijay & rajkumar was laughing loudly. outside of room, whore and customer was just saw like normal.

vijay "naya maal hai, ek dum seal pack samja ki nahi chut nahi phodi hai kisine. thoda jyada mehnat karna padega hamari marzi se hi hoga yaha ya toh hamari jabardasti se. kucch dino mein sikh jayegi" saw on door a customer continues watching her.

meena "you also women, why you shut your mouth. what my mistake and why he that doing with me" to whores beside of customer.

vijay "yeh mera area hai yaha jo mein bolega wo hi hoga, jyadatar randi ko mein hi laya hai samji patake ya jabardasti se." hardly grabing to meena's hair & angry.

  customer was laughing and vijay going to close the door. meena saw around but only video shooting's equipment. meena also going to door & crying but vijay grab him harder and she moaning to rajkumar's leg. 2 whore's already in bathroom and outside to saw what's going on, she was wearing just a t shirt but not underwear and clearly see shaved pussy both of whores.

rajkumar drinking whisky's bottle without glass directly.  vijay covering his face with black mask.  rajkumar start video shooting and that 2 half naked whore helping to rajkumar. vijay slowly near of meena but she crying and vijay kissed slowly. forcing meena to remov her clothes and finally her kurta & jeans was forcefully removed by vijay. white undergarment clearly saw transparents her boobs and hairy vagina.

     vijay slowly touch meena's boobs on one hand and second hand touching meena's vagina. but she was crying & trying to avoid anything by vijay. 2 half naked whore come to meena for grabing her hands for vijay. 2 half naked whore also laughing & her pussy on meena' face closely. meena close her eyes & crying but 2 whore trying to very closely her pussy on meena's face but just smeel types. vijay hardly grabing meena's boobs & vagina, she yelling louder. vijay just remove his shirts & 2 whore trying to back kissing a meena's neck. rajkumar's one hand drinking bottle of whisky & second hand recording on video camera.

    some one knocking on door. 2 half naked whore going to open door, that time is golden opportunity for meena. just open the door and meena forcefully attacking on vijay after run to door and kick that 2 whore. meena saw beside the door a men who naughty smile so meena also forcefully give him punch on stomuch and run faster.

    vijay "tu mere ande nahi phod sakti mein teri chutiya  phodunga" angry.

rajkumar "if she going to police we will be closed our kidnapped girls businees. every police want big amount for like bomb figure meena." angry.

meena just run out that room and every whore just saw her, because meena in undergarment tranparent. customer men saw her like they want to fuck her.

vijay run to meena, also rajkumar are closing his camera and throwing bottle on 2 whore half naked. that 2 whores yelling much but rajkumar in drunking running. vijay are much angry then before, he just took his gun in his pant and shooting scoping on meena. just shoot her back head and she die instatly. every one whores, custormer men are saw this incidents and shocking moments are dangerous then nighmare.

    rajkumar just running to meena seaking. he just stop at hearing sound of gunshooting and saw front some of steps meena laying down and blood in her head leaking like water.

rajkumar "what is that, what" shocked in drunk much.

vijay come next to rajkumar. vijay sad, angry but laughing.

vijay "meena ka kucch toh karna padega, jaha se kidnap kiya wahi iski chutt fadke fek dete hai" angry high.

rajkumar "you mean fuck her and throwing on dark road" angry & drunk.

rajkumar "i know no one talking this incident on police if he come but he never come, so just close your mouth like you have no mouth." saw other in area but much louder.

vijay "i have idea we sell her to tantrik or we throwing her on road" angry.

rajkumar "first lets fuck her i wanna complete my video shooting, if you dont fuck her i just fuck her" laughing.

vijay "really you fuck her, you know she is dead" shocked.