chupacabra mutation

"A animal eater demon, i think we just know where he is because emf meter showing some paranormal activity around ours" tanisha.
         vidhiya touch harish patel's buried and summoning. after see to zonkie team but they all walking fast to emf meter showing lights. vidhiya also following them fastly.
         vidhiya "hey, just listen. harish patel is child , he act like animal since born. but he see dark souls and he know how to deal but some kind of paranormal activist knowing and he summoning king of hell to sucking power of harish patel but he is dead and also paranormal activist. they both soul going into animals, so one is magical cat and second is animal eater. animal eater know animal's have power to see ghost and some animal's have power for fight"
       yash "fight with animal or soul. how you know a harish patel said or chupacabra. a real name of animal eater is chupacabra, he is famouse around india verywell because he going city to city for  eating pets. not jungle animals because pet animals respect humans and chupacabra hat humans and some time half human and half animal. he want power of demon king but demong king have some kind of army so he want power of animals soul. he is soul eater also attacking some humans and child." talking fast and running fast.
          soniya "how you know on internet. i know internet is free knowledge very well used." sweaty & run.
          they all stop at point gate of pet cementary.  they all see large chupacabra, large like a giraffe.
         chupacabra see zonkie team with deadly smiles and laughing. after he roaring so loud that's make birds flying in groups. zonkie team was see this dangerous big creature roaring and laughing front of animal cemetary.

       Chupacabra's mutation going so large because of he eat more pets and humans.

          Zonkie team's ready to beat and almost attacking mode on chupacabra.  vidhiya summoning and creat green shine shield on animal cemetary because chupacabra attacking with his teeths, but green shield is more strong than his teeth.

      shila joshi and diljit darji see and attacking with ghost gun on him non stop.

     sunny and soniya attacking with crossbow on chupacabra.

       ashwin and tanisha see the camera angle on his phones, after they both blue coconuts so they attacking on chupacabra.
        yash, babita, aditya colour bomb on chupacabra's eye. because he dont want to see us with colour.
              soul of human child A harish patel is fire cat. he just running to chupacabra and cross the green shine shield. but chupacabra laughing and roaring so fire cat going to his mouth and chupacabra close his mouth very fast.
        vidhiya shocking and see this incidence so fast. but everyone was shocked because this behaviour of harish patel cat. parents cat going crying so loud and chupacabra laughing with close his mouth.

        some seconds after chupacabra's stomuch in there so much fire. this fire slowly upside to mouth and chupacabra going down with roaring and crying so loud that make zonkie's ears close with his hands.  eveyone see the fire cat going out into chupacabra's mouth. chupacabra yelled so much but directly vidhiya attacking on chupacabra. fire cat running to his parents cats.
          chupacabra's eye are open and also his mouth full of fire, he gonna tears that see clearly.
       vidhiya summoning on chupacabra but he slowly up on his legs that's chance to zonkie's they attacking on legs. that make down for chupacabra and he crying and roaring. zonkie's team gun shooting on his eyes and crossbow shooting on his legs. vidhiya summoning green shadow and chupacabra loud roaring. that's perfect time for killing chupacarba with weapons and green shine powers.

        everyone attacking forcefully and together that will success rate 100 percents. The chupacabra is defeated.

         aditya "okay, i want this. tommorrow breaking news is chupacabra died and i kill it. you all want credit to kill huge chupacabra" joking laughing.
      babita "no, we dont want credit because vidhiya found some more dangerous than chupacabra she said before we meet up."
         sunny "what's that something like our baba in danger."
      soniya "how did you think about this if baba hear we are winner in seconds, right babita madam"
         babita "yes, but we just want to search because we dont have footage and proof but some village people see and claim that creature make so much hurting like direct eating, no mercy"
        diljit "okay, no mercy, if he see us he direct eating us. so we need some weakness of him."
       yash "what kind of creature, we going foreign country. we are internation ghost killer, how but wow"
       shila "no i think something danger than before but what more danger than huge creature. it like more huge creature than we see before"
         diljit "how much big like a bulidings size or burj khalifa size or like this chupa cabra size"
         aditya "we discuss it later. main mission is we want to clean this chupacabra dead body. and we want to cut him and throwing into cemetary okay"
         ashwin "okay i dont have time cutting and insert into cemetary. i go to my cameras and editing, okay i am very busy"
       tanish "i go with him, we work together. for fast uploding on internet"
        babita "okay, i will help you idiots."

"