ITs ghost railway

Sunny in ghost railway station alone at 2.45 am, sunny has paranormal gadgets and sunny waiting train but in this train is different.

Sunny so excited and angry "I don't know fix time of this fucking train but I try my best, because I want this groups of fucking dead and I prove that the ghost existing in this Kalyug world." See left or right for 🚆 Train, sunny see the board of railway station name on this ghustam.
sunny laugh"ghustttam what means of this, its like ghus khata tam"
no one in this railway station but the hope is that train was come on that time because i need to doing some kind of reporting, sunny open his bag chain in water bottle and sip the water.
horn of train are so loud but sunny was happy not angry he doing every thing in speed put bottle in bag and his paranormal camera and voice reciever after that he mount camera on his head and hand band attach with mic.
train was fully red and smell like blood, he enter the train see what happen in there no light this slipping couch train in no light but who was come slowly but suddenly train door was close direct loud and light are on.
sunny see what he want no one but clothes in blood train starting in speed so, sunny walk slowly and see the train nearly clothe of dead nearly, sunny just put his bag and sit there open his normal camera, start shoot and mount on his chest, and second normal mic stick on hand band, sunny want to see who want run empty train with bloody clothes on there sits.
sunny has so sweaty" this is that what i want, i want ghost in train, but this is a bloody train in bloody clothes but who idiot run the train, its idiot so much idiot only for me but i dont buy ticket where is ticket inspector"
sunny see no one listen our responce because of no one in the train so he fastly walk on train driver couch so, sunny just open door of train driver room and see train was run automatically no one in there sunny just see train machine was accelator are slowly upside and he shocked, sunny fastly open his bag in there blue coconut and he just smash on the acceletor so fast.
sunny see the deadly driver with blood, he run the train and train convert in blood and cracked, the driver was in skull small amount of skin and clothe of blood but nearly naked.
bunch of walking voice out of driver door and just open door bunch of zombies there with bloody clothes and this is what sunny want to see but the blue coconut turn into black and convert into sand, so the slowly train and drivers, zombie turn into black ashes.
sunny in full of black ashes with small amount of various fire in middle of railway line and see the station are near but he was so shocked, call his boss.
sunny so shocked"what is this i see a ghost in my real life i see that i never see before i see death front of me, i see this and i will alone, what is this how can you know that train how you who are you, this is my first paranormal research and i do for enjoyment but this is so scary".
boss laugh" i know just came and i will introduce to my paranormal newsreporter are you welcomed in my news channel, i am will be king of newsreporting soon, just come and i will discuss your salary".
sunny was so shocked and boss end the call, sunny run on road side.