mute mall.

New zonkie team decide to go next night a different but horror location.
         sunny, soniya, vidhya but new camera men tanisha mukhi. she is freind of vidhya but worked in film industry a really famous cameramen.
         they all at mall but center of tree. mall manager was talking with them.
       mall manager said "a months ago, classical dance championship at here. center of mall and this tree was here also but he going to meet his nephew to toy store. but he goint to kitchen store after meeting with nephew. he shopping something but a bunch of knife not set up properly and he got a head of that classical dancer who dress like a dancer. but this incidence convert into horror mall at night. something wrong about his nephew after that incident some days gone but he gonna accident by car at near of road but in that road a music weird dangerour. who one hear that will be mad life time and see many ghost things."
   sunny see the tree "is this a ghost tree i heard by watchmen. but most important dont disclose anyone, who we are and why we are here just wait coming a night we dont harm anyone but we need help so watchmen and some worker who night shift not working just watching and out of mall. if we need we yelling and tell them dont sleep and dont go home. more helper not allow only few but they shoot video on they phone so i will not help you anymore. i thing this ghost so powerful and artist soul but just help us that chance only 5% because we dont need help like no powered humans."
    mall manager afraid "but no one in this mall, if you need something and they ghost will harm."
      soniya smile "that chance only 5% so just watch outside but dont trying to jump in without our permission, okay"
              mall manager going to sad but walking in style. tanisha going to setup camera. vidhiya see people in malls going outside because its time to close the mall.

    soniya and sunny see the tree and mix colour around throwing.
         soniya sad "i feel something, this ghost is dangerous. he want soul, because soon he came soul eater so we want to stop him"
     sunny afraid "we have just a dark shadow on video. so i think many types of shadow, this ghost is shapeshifter or many ghost are here."
    soniya smile "we want free him, if he not free he became so  powerful day by day"

     vidhiya came to sunny just a close.
      vidhiya low voice "sunny, i think someone in mall. hiding i just notice and also yash messege me some of left but they acting like everyone going out. what we gonna do just start the retuals but it harmful for him"

   soniya near of sunny and vidhiya and hear talking. they all seeing eachother eyes with afraid.

soniya sad "i think we continue okay"

they start  

retuals. sunny,soniya vidhiya hold eachother hands. tanish video shooting on her cameras. lights suddenly off but also some of bulbs breaking hard. some noises of animals but lights always on and off like disco dancing without rhythems.

tanisha is a brave girl, she stand alone behind cameras but someone grab her shoulder and mouth. she afraid so much and see back. that is diljit but he open his eyes so wide.

diljit silently "just quiet, i think some criminal activities here and talking shit like fake ghost. nephew was not die by accident, he just injured and serious problem. i just hearing all of chating with manager, i dont believe in this fake manager. just do you job i will be here help you, i know some kind of retuals so your first time you need to protection"

tanisha said yes but not in word. diljit back of tanisha but spectation everyone and front to back, left to right, upper to down but no paranormal activities behaviour showing.

sunny, soniya, vidhiya moaning mantras so some of hearing like toys's sound and also walking in group.  tanisha and diljit see upper floor, bunch of toys walking and sounding like  rhynthems but so much dangerous to see this kind of  paranormal activities but they just reach automatic stair. something paranormal because no toys are there and also sound of toys gonna so loud.

tanisha grabing fully for diljit but he gonna enjoy this time. tanisha is so afraid to that kind of ghost are around of that whole area and something like they all laughing but in speaker sound.

   diljit also grabin tanisha so hard but he know toys want something because toys's sound like a speaker sound.

sunny, soniya, vidhya are going to open his eyes and see around toys only toys but they speaker going slow voice and at the end speaker sound is off. but toys walking like ghostly, no shadows there only toys.  trees branches waving so fast and he look like face and open his eyes and mouth because some kind of red  light showing in side.

vidhiya summing her witching power and all toys going stop at there all toys location and tree are going so angry in full fill red.
      tree's screaming in someone inside so one black shadow show his presence all toys breaking slowly but so much louder. soniya gonna hipnotise and going slowly into that tree
s face but sunny and vidhya are holding her hands but no one stop her so diljit was coming and sunny and vidhiya are surprising but they three of power not working because soniya grabing hand of shadow in tree's face.