• MR. KIM

Warning: This story contains 18+ explicit scenes. Read only if you are comfortable.

__________

" him"

Y/N POV:

9:45 am, my watch showed as I walk through the hallway towards my major class, Math, of course it's the most important class that I cannot miss even for a day although I sometimes skip my other pass subjects.
Well, there is another reason why I don't really miss it....

Reaching my class I settled myself on my seat which was the last second by the window the last table was occupied by someone who just comes to sleep. I like this seat, away from those chatterbox, I find peace here and also a chance to see him quietly.

I found the class went silent....when a tall handsome figure walked through the door.

Kim Taehyung....

the most desirable man of the campus... Also the person I have liked for 2 years now.

Not a simple word can describe him, those dark eyes - sharp jawline - sharped nose , and the mole on it, and not to mention his pink lips that attracts me the most - and yes, did I mention his collarbones that makes me want to bite them.

Everything about him is perfect.

__________________
"Good morning, Mr.Kim"... I came out of my imagination as I heard the class greet.

"Morning", he spoke with his deep velvety voice as he greeted us back... "let's continue with our problem we left yesterday "
Saying that, everyone started to open their respective notes.

He took off his black coat and hanged it at the back of his chair, now wearing only the white shirt that fit his masculine body too well..more well then it deserves. Rolling his sleeves showing his veiny arms, he started to write something on his notes.

Not to mention I was drooling over his hand the whole time imagining some sinful scenes which was not helping at the moment letting me to clench my legs and seat cross leg.

People might see me as a shy and quite girl, and really I am, but just as people say, not all people are innocent, every one has a dark secret ....just like that there are some secrets of mine that I mean to keep secret.

" Miss. Y/n , focus please", I heard him speak as realization hit me.. I was staring at him the whole time.. mentally cursing myself, I look down muttering a low, " Y Yes, Mr. Kim ".

Biting my lips, I looked up again not being able to control myself just to see Mr. Kim staring back at me..... our eye met for a second before I continued to write nothing on my notebook.

______________________

" Everyone try to solve question number 4, if you have any doubts or have problem completing it don't hesitate to call me"

the class replied a , yes sir and started with their work.

Some moment pass, as we were still doing the question, with some students calling Mr. Kim for help or for discussion also some girls trying a chance on him, but poor they....... as for me , being a top student it was quite easy for me to do the sum without any help, and I am thankful for that as I wouldn't be able to handle myself around him.

Suddenly a strong scent pass my nostril, as I saw a figure standing by my side and knowing who it might be, my heart started to pound , and my body well it's like I was on fire. God, the power this man hold in me...

"Miss. y/n, do you not need any help?"

He asked me or more like he whisper to me. I can feel him bending to my level, his hot minty breath near me..and I am going crazy...and I hope he doesn't hear my heartbeat.

"N no...Mr. Kim, I am almost done"
"Hmm. Let's see, what you have done".. he took a empty chair and sat beside me... I could feel my stomach going crazy - those tingles I am feeling between my legs just by inhaling his scent, and I know by now my whole has gone red like a tomato.

Again, I clenched my leg hard this time when his knee got in contact with mine.. It was hard for me to seat near him.. it was like I was in euphoria........

" I am impressed Miss. Y/n, as always you have done it correctly," he again whispered to me.

" Th thank you, Mr. Kim"..
"Hmm...",

I curled my toes as I heard him hum.. I don't know what was happening,every small things ng makes me go crazy for him... I just wanted to look at him, so I did and a gasp left my lips softly as I saw how close we were. His eyes staring into mine - but I saw a different emotion in them. A mixed one of....

We backed off when we heard the ringing of bell, indicating that the class was over.
He stood up straight walking towards the front, and gathering his things.

"We will meet tomorrow. Thank you " , saying that he left the class, as I finally exhale the breath I was holding from the start.

What just happened?

~~