• HER

TAEHYUNG POV:

Reaching my apartment, I threw my coat somewhere near the couch and   plopped myself on it as I lean to get more comfortable - opening the first two buttons of my shirt and letting a heavy breath out. Closing my eyes I thought about the day or to be more specific about someone....

Y/N.....

a smile crept on my lips as I recalled the moments we had together

she has always been on my mind from the time I laid my eyes on her. It was two years back when I first saw her, walking down the hall.. She was a freshers at that moment, new to the university, not to forget how shy and quite type she is, maybe that's what I like about her - her simplicity. her innocence.
I was very relieved and happy to know that she is a math major as I get to see her almost everyday. 

...smile...

Taking about today, I still cannot get her out of my mind - her eyes staring at me or how she always react to me. damn, she makes me hard with just a simple action. Biting my lips, a chuckle escaped my mouth, as I remembered how she keeps clenching her legs while watching me. only I know how I stopped myself to go to her and kiss her.

I know how strong a effect I have on her, I have always known.

 yes, I like  my student.. actually I go wild thinking about her.

Everything about her makes me go crazy, her eyes that hold so much innocence, her plumpy lips that hold that beautiful smile of her, her chubby cheeks that makes me want to bite them, her curves that makes me wanna roam my hands all over them.. everything..

 You may call her my dark yet a beautiful fantasy.