• FRIENDS

~

The next day I woke up a little late then usual taking in account on what happened last night I was feeling very much of body ache and my legs were practically numb. Thank god it's Sunday.

I didn't see Taehyung beside me, I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes making sure to hold the sheet against my naked body.

The room was already clean probably done by Taehyung. I got up walking slowly towards the door still with the sheet around me. Opening the bedroom door I walked out towards the living hall to see Taehyung in the kitchen wearing a beige shade t-shirt with a brown pants- hair all wet as he makes breakfast.
I walked towards him slowly but he could not see me as his back was facing me now. Wrapping my one small arm around his waist as the other was clutching the sheet I kissed his back. He was taller ofcourse not leading me reach his neck.

"Love "...I heard him as he turned around smiling down at me but turned into smirk when he saw me with nothing but the sheet.
Slowly lifting me up he put me on the kitchen counter caging me with his big veiny sexy hands as he leanded forward towards my face to match my level.

"What a sight to see making my morning more beautiful ", he whispered near my lips feeling his warm minty breath.
My lips turned into a tight line too shy to look at him but do I have any other choice?

" I will just change and come ...", I said while I tried to jump down but all in vain.

"I think I prefer to see you like this ", he said not letting me leave.
He bought his lips ready to kiss me but I blocked it with my palm, "I have morning breath".

"Doesn't matter", saying that he kissed me holding by my waist with one hand while the other held my hand.
He was not ready to leave though making the kiss more deeper and rougher.
Suddenly I felt my sheet being removed from my body making it fall on the counter but I couldn't care less. He pulled me closer making our body pressed against each other. His hands roamed from my waist to my bare back making me go all hot.

Breaking the kiss he attached our forehead together, eyes closed - lips parting taking heavy breaths.

"I can't get enough of you my love ".
Opening my eyes I saw him staring at me  deeply. Bringing my hands and cupping his cheeks I smiled at him,his eyes showed nothing but sincerity.
"And I, you".

Smiling he backed away when I realized my upper body was all bare, getting the sheet I wrapped it around me in a rush earning a chuckle from him, "I have already seen everypart of you love, you don't have to get shy".

Jumping off the counter I glared at him waking away to take a bath.

_________________________________

The whole day went by with me and Taehyung cuddling and talking with each other. Starting from his school life to his highschool life and then college, about his friends and his life. It felt nice talking about each other and getting to know more about our likes and dislikes, and moment like this leaves a beautiful memory to hold for the future.

It was already 5 pm now when I thought of making something for us as we skipped our lunch in the process of talking.
Getting ready with some meat and noodles I thought of making chicken noodles while Taehyung watched a movie.

Just then the door bell rang as Taehyung and I shared a glance confused on who might have come. He stood up walking towards his door to open it when two loud excited voice startled me, " kim taehyung".
I saw smiley Taehyung walked towards the hall with two more handsome man behind him while I stood their awkward and confuse.

"Oh!!!", One of them said as he saw me eyes wide.
"Hyung is she the one  you always talked about", one of the man who looked like a bunny said while the other one asked me, "are you y/n?".

I nodded my head with a confuse smile not getting on how they know me. Taehyung walked up to me bringing me towards them, "yes she is y/n, the one I always talked about", Taehyung said smiling and I had no idea what's going on.
"Y/n meet  Jimin and Jungkook my  friends from college "......." Not just friends we are best friends", the Jimin guy spoke giving sweet smile.

"It's nice to meet you finally, y/n.. hyung said so much about you", Jungkook said showing his bunny smile making me smile as well.

"I was about to make some noodles for us , please sit while I get done with it", I said smiling walking towards the kitchen.

They sat while I heard them teasing Taehyung with me making me smile as well.
So, taehyung already talked about me to his friends- the very thought made my heart warm.

Making some chicken noodles with some egg rolls and fried dumplings I set everything on the small dining table with getting four glasses of juice.

~~

We four started eating meanwhile Jimin and Jungkook started to tell me more about Taehyung and how much he liked me no correction love me. About how he would speak to his friends about me asking advice to reach me. The evening went more better then the day as I got to meet his friends and being friends as well.

Jimin and Jungkook were same like Taehyung, great guys with great personality. Jimin and Taehyung were of same age while Jungkook was younger then them.

The evening went with talking and then watching a movie together before they left for the night as though we asked them stay but denied saying that they don't want to disturb us making me go all red due to embarrassment.

______________________________

I layed on the bed playing with my phone as Taehyung went to take a bath.
Walking out he layed beside me taking me in his embrace.

"When are we leaving for Daegu", he asked..." Are you really coming with me", I asked still not sure if he will really come with me to meet my family.

"Yup, as I said I won't let you go alone and beside university will be closed "........"next Monday  maybe as this week it's our last class before the vacation".

"Ok,! I will start my packing then"......" Tae, we are going for three days only.. you don't need to pack"

"I need to look good, its my first time meeting your family. First impression my lady"

Saying that he snuggled in my neck giving me butterfly kisses as I smiled at  his behaviour.

"So, you talked to your friends about me?"
I asked gaining his attention.
"Well yeah I needed someone to share my thoughts and they are the best friends I would get not judging me on anything but supporting me".

"Your friends are really nice. ", I said remembering how they behaved with me all sweet and positive.

"Hmmm..they are.. will your family like me?", He asked, " their's nothing to not like about you", I replied making him smile.

~~~~~~~~