• FAMILY

~

Getting ready with the luggage, I walked out of my apartment. He was waiting for me downstairs.

We will be driving to Daegu by his car as it takes 3 to 3.5 hour approximately for us to reach there. I already informed my sister that I will be coming back home along with my boyfriend, although I didn't say any details about him , it's better to talk face to face.

I wore a black jeans and all layered up with top and a sweater and lastly a jacket along with a scarf and beany, It's December what do we expect.

Meeting Taehyung I saw him wearing a turtle neck along with a shirt and a thick jacket as well looking all handsome, hairs permed up.

"Ready?", He asked giving me a smile while I returned it nodding a yes.

~~

The ride was silent, a peaceful one. Sometimes we would talk share some words sometimes just sit and enjoy the ride. It was already 1.5 hour that we started the journey , from the tall buildings now only I see is fields and small houses or shops, already outskirt of Seoul.

Stopping the car we thought of taking a rest in a small restaurant we found on our way mainly open for travellers. Getting ourselves a table we ordered rice bowl with chicken, it was already 11 pass so we were hungry and thought of having our lunch.

"Love are you ok?", I heard him ask. Well I am ok but still a bit nervous..."yeah, I am ok don't worry", i assured him with a smile.

Starting the ride, we got some packet of snacks and soda bottles for the remaing time, 1.5 more hour to reach Daegu.

___________________________

Taehyung stopped the car infront of my brother in law house, a two storey building surrounded by gardens and lawns. My sister like living a simple silent life so her husband bought a house which was a bit far away from the main city of Daegu. You can only find a countable number of houses, a peaceful neighborhood.

I saw my sister waiting for us outside. I jumped out the car seeing her as she rushed towards me giving me a tight hug, "unnie I miss you", I almost shouted... "I miss you too y/nie", she stroked my hair lovingly.
Backing away she looked behind me giving a polite smile towards Taehyung...
"You must be Taehyung, y/nie told me about you, come ".

We walked inside as Taehyung held our luggages. "Where is oppa, unnie?", "He went to buy your favourite dessert, he will be here soon". I squeled listening her, oppa really loves me like his own little sister, they never made me feel lonely.

"Taehyung-ssi , sit please my husband will be back soon", just then a voice came from the main hall, " Dahyun-ah, ?".....
"Namjoon oppa, ", i jumped running towards him giving him a big hug."y/nie ,how's my little sister doing "..."very fine ".

"Hyung?", Backing away I heard Taehyung's voice , his face all shocked seeing Namjoon oppa.

____________________________________________

"Taehyung ah,",..... confusion took over us, they know each other?
Suddenly Namjoon oppa and Taehyung hugged each other smiling widely.

"Hyung, I didn't know you would be here and that too y/n's family"........."small world Tae".

As I watched them in confusion unnie called for them, "do you know each other?", She too seems shocked.

"Yes, we used to study in same college, he was my junior there but we were close along with some other friends of us"...
He said patting Taehyung's back. I was abit relived though.

We all sat together on the couch starting our conversation.
" So, Taehyung how did you and y/n met", oppa asked making me nervous, I felt a hand on mine, Taehyung. He gave me a reassuring smile before speaking...."hyung, we met in y/n's university".

"How?", Their was abit of silence before he continued, "hyung, I am her professor ".

Silence .

I saw Namjoon oppa's and unnie's face, they shared a glance before smiling...?

"Well, it's a bit shocking but Taehyung I know you so that's a plus point to you, just don't hurt her ", oppa said smiling towards Taehyung.
"Y/nie come with me ", Unnie dragged me not giving me a chance to react as I gave a nod to Taehyung while he returned it with a smile.

"So...?", She stated as we reached the kitchen..." So...", I questioned back.
"Professor ,he is old", she said with a sly grin....."unnie?,we are just 3 years apart, he is not that old ", I said with a pout.

She laughed continuing, "okay okay, you are lucky that Namjoon knows him otherwise the outcome would have been different".

"I would have made you agree anyways ", I said showing her my tongue, "he is good unnie, I promise ".

Signing she patted my head before getting a bottle of juice from the refrigerator, "pour it till I get something to eat".

~~

We walk towards our backward where oppa and Taehyung were busy talking, they were laughing and smiling together.

Getting the tray on the table outside, we sat beside each other, "so, for how long will you guys be staying. I hope it's long ", unnie asked, "three days unnie, I need to start preparing for my finals ", I said taking a bite of the cupcake.

"Stay a bit more y/nie, it's not like you come always "......"after the finals unnie ,I promise I will stay here for much longer"

"Taehyung you too come with y/n to stay here ok", oppa said making him smile.

_____________________________________________

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

"7 HUSBAND (BTS OT7 SHORT MOVIE "