• A LITTLE THIS AND THAT

~
" Tell me about your fantasy, love "

Laying on the couch I watched the drama that was ongoing on the screen infront of me as I ate my chips pack.

It's been 3 hours that Taehyung left for his classes. He promised to be back before lunch so we could eat together.
He already prepared some chips pack and chocolates with some juice placing it on the table near me so that I don't have to get up.

Well, my legs feel a little sore but am ok now. He has been taking care of me like a baby, I didn't knew that he is like this because with the personality that we get to see in the campus is total opposite of what he is infront of me.

He makes me feel special, and I cannot help but to fall harder for him.

11:30 am, the time on my phone screen showed. He will be back any moment.

I smiled thinking about him.

Gulping the juice at on go, I kept it aside now watching the episode.

______________________________

The door opened indicating that he is back.

"Hey!"

He greeted me while placing a bag on the kitchen counter.

Taking his white coat off ,placing it on the couch near me he took me on his arms placing a kiss on my forehead.

He is making me soft.

"You are back early then I thought "

"Hmm.. i just took one class today telling Mr.Kang to fill my other class as I won't be able to be their".......... "well, I bought some chinese for us, let me freshen up first"

Taking his coat he went towards the bedroom while I stood up gathering the empty chips packs and juice bottle cleaning the mess.

Two box of noodles with some fried chicken and some veggies for side dish. Placing the foods on the table with some plates and water bottle, I went back towards the counter.

A small packet caught my attention.

Strawberry and Chocolate ice cream.

I squealed looking at the sweet.

"Those are for later ", I heard him say as he walked back towards me, hair wet wearing a plain T and a casual pant.

Keeping those at the freezer I settled myself on the couch as he sat beside me.

I lean towards the couch making myself comfortable when suddenly he took my legs placing it on his lap caressing my bare legs.

Warm, oh no hot...

Getting one box of noodles for him and the other one for me, we started to eat.

a comfortable silence filled the room,

'what were you doing while I was away", he asked while he caress my upper thigh with his cold hands.

Shiver run through my body with his simple gesture. Damn only he can make me go crazy.

"Just watched drama and ...eating ", I replied shortly continuing with my bites.

His fingers still caressing my bare legs slowing moving it up and down from my upper thigh to my knee, sometimes playing with my toe fingers and sometimes makeing circular motion near my inner thigh.

"Tae, that tickles", I giggled feeling his slow cold touch on me.

He sat now legs crossed as he turned towards me giving his whole attention to me.

My legs still on his lap as he continued with his little touches.

"Y/n..... Tell me about you "

"What?"

"Tell me everything about you, I want to know you more"

Smiling at his words I took a piece of fried chicken on my mouth before continuing , "there nothing special to know about me, I'm from Daegu, but I live here alone because of studies as you know. I have an elder sister who is married and is living happily with her husband back their home. "

Taking a sip of the water I continued, " so, that's all nothing special, and yeah I do part time job to get my expenses though I get help from my sister and brother-in-law"

"Your parents ?", - "it's been what, years... They got in an accident and from that time we were on our own. My sister worked in a company where she met her husband and I was in high school that time"

Nodding he continued to ask , "did you had anyone in your life...before me?"

"Uh huh..no, I didn't. No one caught my attention like you did", I saw a a smile crept his lips as I said those words. I felt satisfied seeing his blushing face because of me.

A sudden pull on my leg startled me.

I was lying fully on my back - legs placed kn either side of him

His fingers now on my inner thigh near my heat, caressing.

I didn't had any pants on but only the panties wearing his shirt that went till my mid thigh.

"When did you start liking me?"

Ok now we are going there.

I blushed thinking about those days when I first saw him and started with my fantasies.

"And not to forget about your Diary....", I saw a slight smirk on his face.

I looked away.

A sudden squeeze on my thigh made me let out a soft moan.

"I asked you something, love. "

His deep dominating voice escaped my ear.

"From the time I first saw you"

The words came out as soft as it could.

"Look at me, love",he demanded.

Damn, he can be sweet and at the same time dominating. Duality.

But, I love it.

"Your Diary, tell me love.... About your fantasies...about me"

His words slow but sweet yet dangerous.

Bitting my lips I couldn't utter a word, now, how do I say about those sinful things I think about him making me go all wet.

"Tae....", I called him softly, not knowing what to say.

His fingers now at the side of my heat, barely touching me but still making me go all warm with the sensation.

His eyes glued to my thighs.

The atmosphere of the room changed getting hot with each passing time, but was opposite with the bright daylight outside.

And I don't even want to know about the thought of someone seeing us like this. Well, we are on the fifth floor with no tall buildings near us so , it's a relief.

Looking to my eyes with his dark intimating one's, I felt some sort of rush on my veins.

"Tell me.. love..each and everything you thought of me", his voice deep and dark - eyes showing emotions of love and lust.

His one hand now on my stomach , unbuttoning two of the buttons their.

A gasp leaving my mouth as his hand came in contact with my bare stomach.

Leaning towards it, he left a kiss their not before biting my navel earning a moan from me.

His lips still hovering their, as the words came out soft yet firm,

" tell me every detail of your fantasy, love "

••••••••••