• CALL ME BY MY NAME

"call me by your name"

The room started to fill with the students with me sitting on my seat and Tae-, Mr. Kim getting ready with his notes.

I couldn't stop staring at him, at his perfectly sculpted greek like body and that Black silk shirt is not helping at all; he really likes black though. His muscular thighs were perfectly shaped in those pants of his.

I thought of the scene in the morning.
Damn only thinking about that makes me blush. It still feels like a dream.

Mr. Kim was taking little glance on me here and there with that smirk on his lips making me look down all red.
And did i forget, i still need to get my diary from him.

__________________________________
Soon the students filled the classroom and  as usual Mr. Kim started with his lecture, not that i was not listening to him but his deep sexy voice was not letting me to focus and the scene from the morning was clearly not out of my mind and now am feeling hot with those feelings of tingling  running in my body.

" Ok, so anyone with any doubt ?", coming out of my trench i heard the class going "No"  in unison . "Great.. now complete the remaining sums under this topic as a homework, and try out your previous question we left yesterday , i will be checking everyone" . 

Solving the question, i kept my pen down, now leaning my head on the desk over my hands.

Suddenly a stronge cologne hit my nostril, and knowing exactly who it belongs to made my body go stiff.

....I can never get used to it,  can i?, but at the same time its my favorite smell....

Raising my head to look up only  to find those dark orbs staring at me giving me chills yet again. Sitting up straight i heard him speak.
" Miss. Y/N it seems you are done with the solving. May i see it? " .....nodding my head i handed him my notebook.
" as usual, all correct " , he said with a smile.

Smiling i tried to take the notebook from his hand only for him to grip it tighter. Leaning towards me he bought his lips near my ear whispering , " meet me after the class, your dairy is still with me ", staying in the same position for a little longer he backed away walking towards his desk.

And biting my lips i just stared at his back.

_______________________________
Waiting for the students to walk out i started to pack my things in a slower version.

Hearing the door close,  my heart started to bit faster but not to show my nervousness i took my bag walking towards the front.
Mr. Kim was standing near the door, probably waiting for me.

" My diary " , the words came out as a whisper.

Not hearing any responds i looked up and found him staring at me, already.

" what are you doing tomorrow ?", the question pushed me off guard, blinking twice i answered him remembering that the weekend starts from tomorrow.

" i have to work. I do part time jobs at the weenkends". Nodding his head in approval he steps closer to me, " come to my house after your shift ".....widening my eyes on his statement i felt lots of things happening to me.

I know by now i was all red.. like really red.

" ...but, Mr. K- "... " Taehyung ", he interrupted me.. looking at my confused face he continued , " when we are alone, call me by my name... Taehyung "

Smiling at my reaction, he cupped my cheek with one hand, caressing it with his thumb.

" w why your house ?", letting out  a light laugh he pressed his forehead on my, both of our eyes closed because of the impact.... he spoke  the words creating a whole wave of butterflies inside me

"......because....we got a lot of things to do"

    ●●●●●●●●