• CHANCE

"warm, yet cold - beautiful still sad
that's what love is"

Placing the cup of coffee on the table, I smiled towards the lady who was reading a book.

"Ma'am, you coffee.. please enjoy", saying that I went back to the counter to take another order.
I have been working in this cafe for a while now. Although my sister and her husband  helps me financially, I too wanted to earn atleast to get my pocket money. The amount they pay here is decent which helps me to take care of my groceries and other things to buy. The apartment I live in is a student apartment with a single room so the rent is not that high, which helps me sometimes in paying the rent as well. You can say I am living a pretty decent comfortable life.

Glacing on my wrist I watched the time, 15:45.. my heart started to beat faster knowing whom I will be visiting today.

Because we have things to do

The words rang through my mind making my body go hot. I couldn't really understand what he meant by those words but I was getting excited.

I already had informed my owner that I will be leaving early today and she being a kind lady permitted me to leave. Well, not that I always ask for  leave.

_______________________________
Walking towards the bus stand I stood there waiting for its arrival. His apartment was in  Myeong-dong whereas I lived near Hongdae. It was really a short distance of 30mins but sometimes it takes lesser than that.

_______________________________

Within no time I found myself standing outside his apartment. Checking myself, I dusted the non existent dust from my blue jeans as I fixed my white top. Fixing my bun, I went towards the elevator.

5th floor... I watched the red sigh showing the arrow moving upwards, and with each floor that it passed the beating of my heart also increases.
What am I  going to say? What am I going to do? I felt dizzy.

Ding....

The door opened...

Walking towards the corridor, I studied every flat number.. 501- 502 -503 - 504 - 505.....that's it.. 505...

Sweating... My hands..it's  sweating.... rubbing the palms on my jeans I finally pressed the door bell now waiting for him to open the door.

The grip on my bag tighten as I heard the knob turn. The door open showing my professor in a whole different look.
White half sleeves t shirt and a grey khaki pants, with messy hair. Damn.. a total opposite of what we witness in the class.

Instantly bowing I wish him good evening,like a child does to her teacher.
Hearing a chuckle I looked at him, "y/n you don't have to be formal...atleast not with me when we are alone". Nodding my head I gave a awkward smile not knowing what to do.

Stepping sideway he signalled me to enter. Opening my shoes I entered to a living hall which was attached to a kitchen with a dinning for four.
Of course his home will be bigger than mine.

The room was decorated minimally with just a white 3 seater, and a wooden table at the center. A large TV screen stood opposite to the sofa and loads of books in the selves. Surrounding it... A large glass window showing the city making the view more beautiful.. Simple yet classy.

"So, how is it?",  startling me came a voice from behind.. "do you like my house "... Nodding my head I gave him a smile.

"Sit, I will bring something to drink". I watched him walk away towards the kitchen making me go insane now.
So, what am gonna say?. Maybe talk about his house. Yeah...

Coming back with a glass of juice he handed it to me.
"Thank you"

...Silence...

" You do have a lots of books.. you really like to read don't you?", I asked breaking the silence.

"Hmm.."

Not with the hmmm again.

" I like your style.. it's -- "

"Y/n..... Don't you want to know why I called you here"..

Shaking my head I continued, "you said we have... Th  things to do"...

I felt him sitting closer to me... taking my hand on his large one's he continued.

"Y/n, your diary.. listen ok! I have always liked you from the time I saw you. I just couldn't come to the conclusion of confession myself to you. As you were my student, but after reading your diary I couldn't control myself anymore.. I felt confident to know that the people whom I like, also likes me back... so that's why  I kissed you yesterday. "

He said those words while looking straight to my eyes, while he caress my hand.

"You can trust me y/n.. love me and I will make sure that you are the most important person in my life. Give me a chance..give us a chance"

My eyes glister with tears as I heard those words. I have never fallen in love, never knew what it felt like to be loved. I always heard people saying that love brings you pain.. But, isn't it part of life. If you are happy with something be ready to get some pain from it. That's the beauty of every beautiful things.

Smile and tears go hand in hand.

I don't know what this love will bring but hearing his words made me give love a chance and I know I will never regret it, as it was a choice I made.

Without any second wasting I placed my lips on his, kissing him ever so passionately.
I felt his lips moving , while he pulled me on his lap. Holding him by his neck, we kept kissing.

"You shouldn't have tied your hair like this
y/n. Your neck is too tempting for me to control".. he said those words in-between the kiss as I felt his hand going under my top towards my chest.
A moan escaped my lips as he lightly squeezed my boobs.

Pulling away from the kiss panting - me still on his lap - and his hand still on my breast

"You don't know the things I want to do with you y/n. I have always fantasies about you, and now that you are with me I will make sure to give you every pleasure that you ever need. I will make you feel like a real woman
y/n."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°