• SECRETS

" he doesn't know how a simple touch of his can make a mess between my legs"

I was following her every move. I knew she was avoiding me.

After that moment I walked up to my desk as I didn't wanted to attract anyone. I know she was shocked with my confession, even I was shocked on how bluntly I said those words, but I was proud that I did , at least she will now know or maybe try to know about my feelings. right?

The class was coming to an end , I saw how quickly she was packing her stuffs..too chaotic .. I smiled looking at her, her face was still red and eyes still avoiding me.
I saw her running away as if a mad dog was chasing her... but being in a hurry she forgot to take some of her stuffs.

As the students bid their goodbyes, I walked up to her desk to check when I found some of her notes, and a book, no... Diary maybe.. curiosity took over me to see what was in it, I know it's her private life but still it's her..

Opening the first page, flipping through the second I read some words, something like a quote which made me feel hot .. too damn hot....
" he doesn't know how a simple touch of his can make a mess between my legs"

And the next thing I know was that the diary was inside my bag.

______________________________________
The whole ride was too suffocating for me.. those words were haunting my mind.. for whom were those

Reaching the condo the first thing I did was to read it. Opening the marked page, My mind got stuck at a point, a girl so quite so shy never I thought would turn out to be this wild.

"Dated May 26, 2021

It happened again, he did it again making me feel like no one ever could.
He wore a white shirt today, perfectly fitting his masculine body. His hair falling on his forehead, his dark hazel orbs, his nose,his lips everything makes me feel to touch him.
The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up showing his veiny arms, long fingers..and that's when I couldn't control myself..control to imagine those sinful scenes again.

I wonder what it would feel to be hold by those arms, chocked my those hands, as those fingers pleasure me, making me loose my mind as he takes me against the wall, leaving me to only to moan his name.... Taehyung....

Only thinking about it makes me so we......."

I abruptly stopped myself from reading further, I was shocked too shocked to digest the words I read.

Taehyung..

She wrote those words for me. She fantasies about me while writing her imaginations.

I went to the very first page reading each and every words written there.

About our first class when she first saw me, about how much she likes me, how much she imagine me with her, her wild fantasies

" he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow........."

" i was under him as he went slow while I was moaning his name...... Taehyung...t. taehyung...."

I felt myself getting hard by every second. I was angry ?no... I was excited... happy... but wildly excited knowing that she likes, knowing that she thinks about me in her wildest dream..

She is erotic... too erotic

Closing the diary I let a deep shaky breath out. Making myself comfortable I let two of my buttons open... I was feeling hot, my heart was pounding fast too fast against my ribcage.

And I just wanted her against me.

Closing my eyes a chuckle escape my mouth, remembering how she always reacted to me - staring - clenching her legs -

if only I knew

Looking down towards my pants I could see how hard I was only by reading those words, now I only imagine her under me.

Letting myself more comfortable I open the buttons and zipper of my pants... I needed myself to calm down..

and in that moment Y/n.. was the only word that could be heard in the room
______________________________________

Next day I decided to reach the uni early, knowing she would be here searching for her property.....and I was right

I saw her rushing towards the class as fast as she could. Luckily it was still early for students to be here..
I followed her, entering the classroom I closed the door slowly - leaning against the door I watched her .. a smirk curled up my lips as I saw how frustrated she was not finding her diary.

"Are you looking for this", interrupting I called her.

Turning quickly, her brown orbs met mine.
Shocked too shocked to say anything, her eyes went wide now seeing the thing in my hand.

Talking slow steps I marched towards her.

" I ....like the way you write "

.