• THE OTHER WOMAN

~

It was a beautiful Saturday morning with clear  blue sky and me still in the bed.

10 am, my clock showed, but I had no plan on waking up this early. Yesterday I studied till  2 am, my finals are on their way and I won't be here for Christmas as I will be visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Daegu.
Speaking of that, I will miss Taehyung.

I have my part time today for the evening shift from 3 pm to 7 pm, so I got lots of time for that as well.

Tossing and turning I stayed under my warm blanket when my phone rang,
Taehyung.

On the phone :

"Hello!", I heard a raspy voice from the other side that I missed the most.
"Hmmmm", I still had my eyes close not really in the mood to open it either.

"Aren't you up?, You must be hungry."....." Not really, I slept late yesterday..."

"Why do you sound so sexy right now", blood rushed towards my cheeks hearing him.. damn I forgot my sleep.
Clearing my throat I replied, " I am sleeping".

" Do you have to go for your job today,".....
" Yup, 3 pm . Why ?"

"Stay at my place for the weekend ", I blushed knowing what's gonna happen if we stay together. We can't really keep our hands off each other.

"Why?"..... "Because I want to try something "
"Huh", confusion took over me...."you will know... "Now directly come to place or may be I will come to pick you up "

"No need, I can take a cab", I said not wanting to make him work... "Ok! Meet you tonight, bye love ".

~~

I smiled knowing we are gonna spend  our time together. Getting up and making my bed I went to take a bath.

It was 11 now as I am done with my bath, starting to make myself a bowl of cereal and strawberry shake for the breakfast.

I still had lots of time so getting my laptop I started a new episode of the anime that I was watching while munching my breakfast.

~Sometimes you do need alone time, it makes you fresh up your mind and do things you wanted to do.

Getting done with two episodes, it was already 1pm now. I washed my dishes and packed some stuffs for my nightout.
Biting my lips I thought of wearing the black lingerie I bought recently through online shopping. A lacy black bra pairing with a black lacy panty.

Sometimes even if others can't see you,but I feel like wearing new and sexy lingerie makes a women feel so good and happy.

So yeah, getting ready I wore the lingerie inside my black jeans and a black silk shirt, rolling up the sleeves I tied my hair to a ponytail. Already 2 pm.

Hopping down the streets I walked towards the cafe I work, it just a 15 mins walk so very convenient for me.

Reaching I put on my apron around my waist and the badge with our cafe logo. As it was the weekend we got lots of customers mainly group of friends and couples on a date.

I smiled looking at them, so cute.. 

It was 4 pm now, and no sight of less customers as the  sky grew dark more and more peopely started to head inside. Cafes are really people's favourite. But, my legs were hurting now from all the walking and standing.