• FIRST NIGHT

~

now playing : swim

"I bet you are feeling now baby"

Everything was silent.

Only the sound of heavy breaths can be heard as he kissed her.

He hold her up with her legs wrapped around his torso - pinned by the wall

Unbottoning his shirt , he threw it somewhere around the room.

Lust - desire - love

Within no time they found themselves on his bed, him hovering above her as he kiss and bite her lips making it swollen.

His hands roamed every inch of her body making her arch in desire - she played with his black locks creating a mess of him

The room was getting darker with the welcome of the dusk as the moon started to shine it's light creating a magical scene.

Soft moans - heavy groans

He sat up looking at the art he created on her.

- messy hair pinned on the sheet - swollen lips - chest heaving up and down with heavy breaths

Taking his hands behind her as she arched her body for him to unclip her bralett.

Removing her only piece of fabric covering her round breast, he went down cupping one with his hand while he played with the other

licking - sucking

Closing her eyes she enjoyed his touch with some sinful sounds escaping her lips.

His lips trailed from her chest to her neck, shoulder and collarbones leaving his mark everywhere.

They were enjoying every moment of their time together knowing they have the whole night to themselves.

It's was not just lust,it was love they created.

They were making love to each other

" Love...you are so beautiful ", those words escaped his mouth as he kissed her yet again showing his love and care for her.

"Make me yours ", this words were enough for him to loose his mind.

Going down leaving wet kisses on her, he found himself near her most sensitive part.

Her panties soaking wet with her heat.

His fingers made its way towards the side of her panties,as he slowly slided it off her body.

She closed her eyes tight feeling vulnerable and shy infront of him. Sensing her he went towards her face placing a long warm peck on her forehead assuring her.

Opening her eyes she met with his dark ones.

" Trust me love.. you are beautiful ", he peck her flushed cheek.

Getting up he let his pants down with his boxer.

Her eyes scanned him from head to toe. He was beautiful, tanned skin - sculpted body, just like a Greek god.