• BLINDFOLD

~

...."Blindfold ?" I was shocked looking at the piece of clothing infront of me. Is it what I have thinking right now?

"Tae...this...", nervousness took over my whole body, but at the same time I was excited as well. I wanted to see what it will feel like.
Being  with taehyung has been a wild ride for me, trying out different things in unexpected places was what makes it so interesting and exciting.

"Y/n remember I told you, I wanted to do everything with you in every space of my living ", blood rushed through my cheeks making it go hot and red.

Bringing his hand he caressed my cheek while I kept staring at him....." you just need to trust me. Will you ?".
Trust,  I think that's one thing I can do for Taehyung...trust him.

Gluping down the lump I nodded, as he pass me a smile before leaning down to kiss me. The kiss was as usual slow and so passionate. I can't get enough of his lips, can I?

He picked me up as swiftly as he always does like I am just a feather for him, him still kissing me. Wrapping my legs around his torso as he stood up, he placed his hands on my butt cheeks giving it a light sqeeze earning a moan from me.
Taking a chance he entered his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, as I got needy with every second.

The power he holds on me is insane, only his simple touch and I go all  dripping down my core.

Placing me in his bed, he hovered over me still not letting my lips go. "t-tae"... having enough I tapped his chest while muttering his name.

Once he backed away I just took long open mouth breath while he just stood their looking at me all normal. Does this man doesn't have any lungs?

Standing up as he backed away ,he took out the black blindfold from his pants pockets.
I kept lying their watching his every move.
Taking my hand in his, he helped me sit up, " I am going to put this ..hmmm", nodding my head in approval he wrapped the piece of cloth around my eyes making sure to not hurt me. Soon the darkness consume me.

I just sat their waiting... I never knew this can be this nerve wrecking, cause now I am literally blind cannot see anything on what's happening around me, but.....feel it. And I felt, his hot breath near my lips.

I felt his hand on the first button of shirt as he started to open it slowly.
" Did I tell you, you look so hot in this all black outfit "...

Now I am relieved that I thought of wearing that black lingerie.

My hand was form into a fist as he kept unbottoning my shirt. Soon cold air hit my chest meaning that my shirt is fully open now. " Shit y/n, did you prepare before coming . This black bra.... ", He traced the neck line  of the lace I was wearing sending shiver down my spine. My clevage was in display and his fingers moved ever so sensually as if he was feeling it.
My breath quicken.

Soon the shirt was out off my body, as he unhooked my bra in a single blow. " I like this piece of yours but it's better off in the floor", saying that he took of my  bra as well maybe tossing it somewhere.

Now my upper body was fully naked with my breast all preked up infront of him. I can feel my nipples getting harden.

A sudden breathy moan escaped my lips when I felt his fingers neary buds. His finger made a circular shape around my right nipple, and I felt an unknown pleasure with it. It was slow, and I wanted him to do something quick.
I got a hold of his hair in my fist when I felt his wet warm tongue around my left bud. His fingers and tongue doing wonder.
I was a complete maoning mess right now just with this. I knew he was enjoying just as much as I was. The heat of room accelerated. I can feel my panty greeting all soaked up with my creme and I needed it to be taken care off.