• COUCH

~

It was already dark when we reached back Seoul. Having our dinner on our way I just wanted to relax now.

This three days were so special to me, we enjoyed - went on a picnic and even did a barbeque dinner, only four of us - got drunk . I came to learned so much about Taehyung and he about me.  We had the best vacation if I would say.

Opening the door to his apartment I popped myself on the could while he placed the luggage at the corner sitting beside me. Even though he did all the hardwork of driving and me just sleeping .

"Love, you want to sleep ?", He asked taking me in his arms while I just nodded on his fine chest. "But I don't want to sleep", I raised my head to look at him  "so??", He asked confused, " I want you ".

"Not now, you should sleep you look so tired", he said caressing my cheek.
Shaking my head I crawled on his lap putting my legs on either side of his waist, "I don't want to", I said playing with his shirt buttons.

His hands rest on my waist.

"Bady-...", Cutting him off  I claimed his lips kissing him from his lips to his jaws - his breath heavy.

"Just fuck me ", I said kissing his earlobe, his grip tighten on my waist. "It won't be a good idea", he was resisting himself. Taking a good look on his face, his eyes staring down mine I started to grind on him - closing his eyes with the impact.

I smirked putting pressure on his length as I went slow, he threw his head back. I watched him moaning my name as I kept grinding on him, he was hard by now. But, I stopped.

A groan left his lips, "why??", His voice hoarse, his dark eyes meeting mine. Smiling I started to grind again as he cursed loudly, he grip my waist moving it in a faster pace creating a friction, even I was wet by now. Moans leaving our lips as I dry humped on him.

We kept going like that, his head threw back as I held his shoulder to keep my pace. I opened my top in a rush now only in my white bra, as I started to unbutton his shirt.
A knot was forming inside me, I felt hot. Taehyung brought his hands squeezing my breast as I moaned louder with the impact.

I was near and hearing Taehyung he was near too, but all of sudden he stopped me...."no , not like this ", he said before pushing me on the couch and hovering.

He kissed me roughly before taking his shirt out, he unbuttoned my blue jeans getting me out of it. He stood up taking my panties out as well, "I am gonna fuck you so hard ", he said making my leg clench.

He unbuckl his belt opening the button of his pant as well.

Taehyung held me bringing me in a sitting position on the couch , I was confused by now, but suddenly talking a hold of both of my legs he layed me down, my head on the couch head board and my legs on his shoulder, he had a good view of my wetness which was dripping.

The position made everything more hot and dirty and erotic. My whole upper body laying on the couch while my lower body in the air. I was excited and scared as well.

Bringing one hand he started to rub my clit slowly, I felt a new sense of pleasure in this position - eyes closed I let a shaky breath out.

He kept rubbing me slowly, painfully I wanted to release ,  "Tae.. please ", my words desperate... "Please what love ", he asked,  "please make me cum ", I didn't wanted anything more now.

Not feeling his touch anymore I open my eyes, his eyes staring down at mine making me go all red and the position was not helping at all.

"You look so desperate for me love, look at you all red and sweaty and this core dripping so wet for me to fuck ", his words bought another type of feeling to the surrounding. Not waiting any longer he unzipped taking his length out , jerking it he bought the tip teasing my entrance , my legs still on his shoulders not being able to do anything but wait, "Tae please ",and no longer I felt him enter me in one force.

Groans...

He started to go in and out of me in a faster pace , skinslapping and loud moans. I held the back of the couch for my support his force making my body shake and jerk, I felt so much pleasure I didn't knew I would ever feel, how does he know that. My mouth hung open - eyes closed , moaning mess that  was what he made me.

"Open your eyes ",  he said making me open, his dark gaze straing at me as he fucked me hard holding my legs by his shoulder, i couldn't say anything but just moan shamelessly infront of him. He took his gaze from me to his length that went in and out of me, he could see it I could see it. Nasty but I loved it, every second.

I felt myself close as I tried to speak but no word came out,or I couldn't. He fasten his speed, he looked like a beast, a handsomely devilish beast while I stayed under him like his prey. He pounded on me, making my body shake, I couldn't feel my legs, nor my lower body.

I was close so close, I head thrown back as I felt my release, and with a loud moan- eyes close tight I cummed, cummed hard.

My breath short.

Taehyung released inside me , we stayed like that for a while catching our breath, my back hurts.

He put my legs dowm from his shoulder helping me lay properly on the couch. Taking his place beside me he engulfed me in his arms.

I heard him say something but couldn't recognise the words but his peak on my forehead was enough to make me understand.
We slept their and then - me all naked covered by him.

~~~