• CHRISTMAS

~

" Perfect "

December 24, streets lit with purple and white lights, people walked hand in hand with their loved ones, everything felt beautiful and dreamy with the white covering the streets and roofs.

~~

I woke up in an warm embrace, Taehyung holding me by my waist- eyes closed I stared at his face admiring him, his features so perfect. Caressing his cheek I watched his face, lips parted alittle  he was in his deep sleep, I chuckled seeing him ; he looked adorable.

"Tae", i called  earning a hum, "Tae..it's already evening wake up", I tried waking him up but failed, signing I pulled myself up to sit shaking his arms I called again, "I am hungry Tae, get up now ", fluttering his eyes he half opened it looking at me, "y/nah?"....."get up now , let's eat something. You must be hungry and me too".

~~

I served the ramen in the bowl while Taehyung cut the egg roll. It was 7 in the evening and we thought of having a late night walk after our dinner. It's Christmas tomorrow and the whole city will be awake and plus it snowed today making everything look more ethereal.

Taking our sit we digged in like we have been hungry for a long time now, " so, where do you wanna go ?", Taehyung asked munching, "club", I said earning a raised eyebrow from him ," what ?"

"Oh Tae please I have never been to a club let's go there , it's Christmas as well. Lets go ", i pleaded getting a smile in return, "fine ".

~~

Wearing a simple black shirt with a blank pants I wore a long jacket over it - a scraf cover my neck. Opening my hair to let it fall. I saw Taehyung wearing his jacket as well over his black turtle neck tunic.

Wearing our gloves we walked out the apartment. We will be going to itaewon which is 15 mins walk from here and let me tell that place is a living proof of partying, from bars to clubs to restaurants, no one sleeps there.

Itaewon, we reached the placed it was a whole crowd their, young people mostly enjoying their time with their friends and loved ones. A smile crept on my lips watching the sight. "Let's go ", Taehyung held my hand dragging me inside a bar, the place was crowed as well, people dancing and drinking not caring about anything in the world, we made our way towards the bar ordering two glass of beers for us. Clicking the glass I gluped down half the beer in a single blow, "ok ok, slow down. You will be drunk in this rate ", Taehyung held my glass keeping it down, I giggled.

He put some strand of hair behind my ear as he stared at me, "what ?", I asked. Getting near my ears he said , " what if I say I want you now ", pushing him by his chest I glared at him, "pervert " he just chuckled seeing my red face.

Emptying the remaing liquid I put the glass down, ok I am feeling a bit tipsy now. Getting his hands I stood up , "let's dance ", i dragged him toward the dance stage.
Taking his hands on my waist my arms around his neck we danced to the bit of the music. The beer made us abit tipsy making the environment more free and our body to get loosen. Pulling me closer leaving no gap he turned me around letting my lower body to get pressed against his,  his crotch pressed against my but. I started to dance grinding on him, while his hands started to roam around my waist and stomach , I was getting needy, he was getting needy.