• HOME

~

Getting the last box I walked inside the house we moved in recently.
Yes we moved to Daegu finding a place near to my sister's and it was the best decision ever. Taehyung already got a job as a mathematic professor here in Daegu. And me, well I am thinking of working as a professor as well, let's see. Maybe I find job in the same place as Taehyung.

The house we bought was 20 mins far away from the main city ,it was in the same locality as my sister's. No car horns, no big crowds. There countable number of families living by and it was peaceful. The locality was safe as well with easy transportation available. What could we need more.?
It was a two storeyed building with a small lawn Infront and a backlawn. The ground floor was designed with the livinghall and dining attached with the kitchen and a guest room with a small bathroom. The first floor had two bedroom with an open terrace viewing the beautiful mountains of Daegu.

Right now unnie was helping me with the remaining small works that was needed to complete the decorations, yesterday Namjoon oppa and Taehyung set the heavy furniture's and today I and unnie were decorating the rooms.
It was already evening 4 pm and we were finally done.

"Ok I am tired but I am happy we are done with everything", My sister said drinking the glass of water.

"Yes,and you need to rest otherwise oppa will kill me ", "don't worry about -"....... Unnie couldn't finish her sentence when a car horn was heard, in came Namjoon oppa to pick his wife, "ok I need to go.. take care y/n", I walked out to bid them goodbies.

Taehyung will be coming anytime soon .

~~

Getting done with the dinner I watched the clock, 5 and right then a car pulled up infront of the house.

"I am here, love ", I heard him say as I opened the door for him. "How was work, ?", I was getting anxious to know everything, "well everythings good, the students are really good and even the teachers "....."and the girls ?", I narrowed my eyes glaring at him, "nothing like Seoul ", he peaked my lips before settling in the couch. "Fine, go take a bath I prepared dinner "

"Y/n want to have a drink later?", I nodded knowing what's going to happen.

~~

Taehyung bought two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine , pouring he passed me one.

He sat beside me, too close as I took a sip in anticipation , what going to happen next. ?

We talked for a while , completing the whole bottle, I was abit drunk but Taehyung was all ok, he really got a strong hold of alcohol.
My eyes getting heavy but I knew what was happening near me.

Taehyung bought me in his lap holding me firmly, he placed a kiss on my cheek before looking at my eyes, "I love you", he said..."I love you", i replied.

Picking me up he took me upstairs in our room, " let's enjoy our first night in our new home ", he said before kissing my lips. Reaching the room he placed me down not minding to close the door behind.

Pushing me against the wall he kissed me roughly, his hands roaming around my body, letting my dress out my body. He parted my legs getting his long slender finger playing with my clothed core making me moan louder. "Let me taste you ", his deep husky voice called out before knelling before me. Getting my panty out he kissed the lips of my sensitive part before giving a long lick to my labia making my lips part in pleasure, he went slow with his tomgue while his fingers did wonder. One then two then three, he thrusted in and out not forgetting to eat me out as well making my eyes roll back in pleasure, my legs shaking. I held his hair to get more friction making his face dig more into me. The pleasure was everything.

Right before I was to cum he backed away with a force making me whine in frustration, "why ?", I almost shouted. I heard him laugh.

Saying nothing he took me towards the bed pushing me hovering above. "I won't let you cum like this ", he said before opening his pants as well ready to enter me. With a smoothness he went deep inside making us both moan in pleasure, it has been almost two months now that we felt each other. After such long I felt like it's my first time again.

He went slowly seeing my pain but eventually moved faster going in and out, my hand gripping his biseps for the force. It felt so good, relax. His loud deep groans with my soft moans , everything seemed so pleasing to listen.

~~

We both layed on the bed, playing with each others hands , the sheet covering our naked body. "Y/n, love ", he called while I just hum, "thank you for coming in my life ", his words held so much emotion, I looked at him smiling, "I can say the same to you ". We both smiled before claiming each others lips for the next hour.

____________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ • ~