• THE DIARY

I couldn't keep the words out of my mind

you are beautiful, y/n

Did he really said that.. I got lost at my own thoughts. Yet again.. God, he is playing with my mind...

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and opened it again only to focus in the class, but failed... That attractive man was standing infront of me like nothing happened a while ago. He was teaching us algorithm, after messing up the algorithm of my mind.
I just wanted to get out from here as soon as possible
Why? Because it was too much for me to take in, his words, his behavior, his stares, his everything.

Glancing at my wrist I waited for the class to end. 10 more minutes and am gonna run from here.

I could feel him stealing some glance at me, but I didn't dare to look up.

Damn ... Damn.. damn

Once the stick strike it's hand to 12, I abruptly packed my bag not looking anywhere and checking anything. I just kept everything inside my bag and rushed outside.

~

Taking a lazy stroll towards my apartment, I kept thinking about everything, that happened in the past few days.
I mean, it's not that nothing happened before... from the time I started by studies here, I could always feel us taking secret glances at each other,
us ? Me and Taehyung.

But never did he do something like that. Even thinking about it makes me blush.

But why?
I wish I could share it with someone, but who. I can't share it with my sister , saying I fantasize about my teacher. I don't have any friends here, as they keep their distance from me, and I appreciate that.

It's hard.

I opened my door keeping the grocery that I bought on my way and helped myself with my favorite vanilla shake.
Cleaning and changing, I sat on my two seater sofa...opening the bag to take out my notes to do my homework I notice something, some items were missing.

"Did I forget to put it in my bag"

Yes, the accommodation I caused in order to leave the room resulted in me to forget my things.
" notepad"
" my pen"
" my books"
............
Oh no! My Diary...no..no-no

"Did I... Did I leave it in the class".

Clutching my hair in frustration I screamed ...
I cannot afford someone reading it.... no.no.no.
But I can't even go back now as the classrooms might already be close.

That's why people say, never do anything in a hurry.

But as I cannot change the fact that I actually left my secrets in open, I just prayed to not let anyone get a hand on it.

_________________________________________

I rushed to the university as soon as I can. I couldn't sleep last night, couldn't eat anything. And I am feeling dizzy.

Reaching my class I went towards my seat only to find my notebook but no sign of my diary..

Shit

Someone took it.. and the worst read it.

I was on the verge of crying when I heard someone,

"Are you looking for this?"

I turned around only to get the biggest shock of my life, KIM TAEHYUNG, was holding the door to my darkest secret.

". he was everything that I needed "