• RIDE

~

The ride was silent but not an awkward one.
Taehyung was driving for a while now, but to see the surrounding it seems we were far away from the main city.

I had my head leanded towards the window watching the disappearance of the trees now.
But one thing was really bothering me, my panties, it was sticky with my creme from the time in the classroom, but I tried not to think about it even though it was really uncomfortable. I had my legs clench now and then to avoid it or maybe trying to get some friction.

Feeling Taehyung's hand on my thighs caressing it was not helping at all.

Simply parting my legs a little he placed his hands now between them touching my inner thigh.

"Tae....", I called out.

Patting his lap I looked at him confuse, "keep you legs on my lap ".

He took hold of both my legs now placing it on his lap. Leaning my body sideways towards the door , I sat comfortably , him caressing my toe now and then.

I got some ticklish feeling to it.

"Tae, it tickles..", I giggled feeling his finger brusing my toe thumb.

Simply caressing my legs - ankles and toes sometimes he gave me a new sensation of feelings to my body.

Biting my lips I though of doing something as well.

Taking this as a chance I slid my toes from his lap towards his crotch.

Slowly - steadily

I started to rub it slowly near his inner thighs in up and down motion sometimes slightly brushing his crotch giving pressure to it.

He held my legs stopping it from moving further. Looking into my eyes deep - dark he gave a squeeze as a warning.

"Don't"

I bite my lips at his dominating voice.

He can be sweet and soft, but rough and dangerous at the same time.

Suddenly stopping his car, I looked outside seeing that we were near a cliff where the whole city can be seen, but no sign of any living nearby.

The sun was nowhere to be seen as dark clouds enveloped the blue sky, marking the welcome of rain.
Was it to rain today?

The weather outside and the ambiance inside the car was giving chill down my body. A perfect time do something sinful.

The coldness of the outside with the warmth of two body.

Looking towards Taehyung I saw him already staring at me. my eyes travel to my legs which were still in his lap, him caressing it.

Taehyung pushed his seat a bit backward making a good space infront of him and within a smooth move I was sitting on his lap now.

I gasp maybe or screamed maybe with the sudden movement.

A heard a groan escape his lips as I sat right on his bulge. I tried to move but he held my waist firm.

He stared at me like he was seeing me for the first time. His features beautiful as ever.

Removing the hair that fell on my face, he push it back softly brushing it.

He leaned comfortably on his seat with me above him, letting deep sign out.

"Much better ", he said casually earning a flushed cheek from me.