• MINE

playing "animals"

"you are only mine "

I couldn't think straight. As if everything around me has slowed down. I felt dizzy, scared,  excited every emotions were running inside me. The things I wanted to keep hidden were out  and only to that
person I never wanted it to know,
Well people were right when they say, you can't keep everything hidden  not for a long time.

but did I never wanted him to know?

You see, I always liked the thought of being alone with him, I always wanted that and now that I got that moment it was not exactly what I expected it to be.

I saw him coming towards me, and with every step he took my heart raced two times faster then it did a second before. I was struck in a zone couldn't move, couldn't utter a single word.

"I like the way you write."

And he was right an inches away from me, his hot breath fanning my lips. I looked small like a tiny creature infront of his large figure. He was hovering over me lips forming a slight smirk, eyes never leaving mine.

Oh, I wanted to dig my own grave.

" I never knew a girl like you would be so.. wild, Miss y/n"

Well, Cat lost her tongue

"Mr. K Kim, I don't know what you are talking about", nervously smiling I tried to be clueless..I tried.

Placing his hand on my waist he pulled my body to be pressed against his warm ones.  A soft gasp left my mouth as I placed my hands on his well built chest to maintain a certain distance.

" Oh! You know well what I am talking about. I mean didn't you say how a simple touch of mine can make a mess be...-
knowing what he was trying to say I cut him off by placing my right palm on his lips.

"Don't"

He removed my hands taking it on his bigger ones, he said some words making my body got hot, "what if I  want to make a mess?"

Saying those he connected his lips on mine. Eyes wide open I stood their  frozen too scared to reciprocate the feeling.
"Kiss me", I heard him say while his lips were still on mine.
Closing my eyes I kissed him back, hand now holding him through his neck.

It seemed like a dream, but no it wasn't, right?

He tighten his grip on my waist by pulling me more close to him, our body crashed against each other. His one hand went under my black t-shirt caressing my bare waist while I played with his black locks, the thing I always dreamed of. We were nowhere near to leave each other. Suddenly he lift up making me sit on a desk him now standing between my legs. I felt his breath getting heavier as he tilted his head to make the kiss deeper. I played with his locks the whole time but I wanted more, my hands traveled from his locks to his neck now playing with his shirt buttons, I wanted it but I was nervous to move on so I just placed my hand on his bare chest that I could excess at that moment, rubbing it slowly.

His hands made me feel wonder, he was caressing my waist and back making me feel euphoric. Damn only his hands can do this much.

_____________________________________________

Parting our lips, I opened my eyes only to see to most beautiful sight.
Lips swollen and parted taking heavy breath, chest moving up and down.

She is beautiful, always have been.

Oh! How I wanted to destroy her by taking her right on this table but I also wanted to take it slow. I want to see how far we can go, how far we can do things. Damn, I am hard. The power this women holds.

My hands were still on her bare waist caressing her soft skin. Her breast pressed against mine. I felt her hands on my neck rubbing it soothingly. This moment was everything.

Placing a kiss on her forehead, I kissed her lips for the last time, before engulfing her petite figure against my body.

"I like you too y/n, always have been. I wanted you only to be mine , you are my desire and now that I got you am never leaving you.
You are mine now, Choi Y/n..only mine."

Moving away from the hug I cupped  her cheeks meeting her eyes.

" Only mine", saying that once again I crushed my lips on her not having enough of it.

°°°°°°°°°

°° with love, vantae °°